Next step

Thomas pov

Thomas pov

When I wake up the doctor discharge me and my 'dad' drives us to the place were staying. Me, newt, chuck, and minho step out of the police cruiser and stare at the house. We walk up to the front door as Sheriff opens it. We all walk in sheriff infront.

"So this is where you guys are gonna stay"says sheriff "you have a nice house noah thank you for letting us stay here" says newt in a soft and grateful voice. Sheriff shows us around the house and then walks us into the The room were staying.

"So ugh this is the room, sorry about the mess no one has really been in here for over a year" says sheriff in a sorrowful voice. "Wow this is a cool room" I say as I walk into the room examining the space themed sheets on the bed, posters on the wall and the pictures hanging off the wall with red string connecting them. "Yea you were really into Star wars" says sheriff as he stands in the middle of the room looking around "I have no idea what that is but I will have to check it out" I say back.

"Well you can check it out anytime you want its saved to DVR on the tv and you also have all the DVDs downstairs" says sheriff with a small smile "cool" I answer back. "What this about?" I say as I turn my finger across one of the red string causing to bounce a little, "oh uh sometimes you would steal some of my work files and try to solve the case" he says but it sounds like he's not telling me the whole truth, but I move on.

"Well there are clothes in the dresser and closet and the bathroom is next door, while you guys get dress I'm going to go make lunch" the sheriff says as he walks out the room and closes the door.

"Well I don't know about you shuckfaces but I'm gonna hop in the shower" says minho As he looks through the dresser for clothes. He pulls out a black long sleeve button up and jeans and heads to the shower leaving me, newt, and chuck in the room. Chuck is on the bed looking at a comic book, newt is checking out the stuff in the closet, and I'm sitting on wheelie chair next to a desk.

"Hey newt what you looking at in there?" I ask as I begin to spin the chair "huh? Oh nothing just looking for clothes" he answered as he slid the hangers. I get up off the chair and walk to the bed and plop my self next to chuck "what you reading bud?" I asked as I looked at the comic. "Its about this kid who got big by a radioactive spider and now he has powers and he uses them to save people and they call him spiderman even thought technically he's a teen so it should be spiderboy" says chuck as he flips to the next page. "Cool what's his name?" I ask being interested in this spiderman person "peter parker" says chuck with a smile on his face. "Cool, you can tell me about it later" I say as I get off the bed and head to newt.

" Hey babe" I say as I grab him and pull him closer to me "hey Tommy how you feeling?" Ask newt I pull him into a kiss pressing my lips against his with passion and love. When we pull apart I smile and say "does that answer your question?". "No not really" says newt, I chuckle as I pull apart our body's and anwser "yes newt I feel fine, actually I feel great I mean think of it newt were free no more grievers, no more trials, but more importantly no more wicked" I smile and sit on the chair.

~~~~~30 minutes later~~~~~

After we all took a shower we went downstairs for lunch. Minho was in a black long sleeve button up with black ripped jeans, newt had on a white shirt with sweatpants, chuck had on a blue shirt that was to big on him a baggie hoodie and shorts that were pretty old but actually fit him, I had on jeans a Beatles shirt and a random flannel I found. When we got downstairs the sheriff turned around and his eyes widened at the sight of me, I'm pretty sure he saw the concern look on my face and explained "uh so-sorry it's just that that's exactly how you used to dress you actually have weared that exact outfit before". "Its okay at least I have decent taste" I chuckle "so what's for lunch?" I ask "uh it's a surprise but it should be done soon" says the sheriff he then leads us to the living room.

We all sit on the couch while sheriff talks about embarrassing stories about who I was before causing me to blush and me, newt, and minho speak of the other gladers chuck kinda just sit there and laughs. Then the doorbell rings and sheriff goes to anwser coming back into the room with a bag of food "lunch is done" he says as he puts the food on the table
"Wow it looks so home cooked and fresh" I say sarcastically with a small grin causing everyone to laugh.

We all grab the food and sit down "so st-thomas do you want to get started on watching those star war movies?" Ask the sheriff "sure Im cool with that as long as you guys are" I say looking at my fellow gladers "sure babe" says newt, "whatever shank" says minho as he stuffs his face, "it's not scary is it?" Asked chuck "not at all kid and if you get scared I'll apologise by getting you anything from the store" says the sheriff "ok deal" anwsers chuck.

Sheriff puts on star wars and I immediately fall in love, chuck also enjoyed it alot. We sit there and watch the first 2 movies until eventually we all doze off on the couch.

Authors note

This was kinda just a filler chapter because not much happened. Anyways you like how I sneeked spiderman in, I think that might just be something I do randomly you know just randomly throw in some of my other fandoms.

Anyways hope you enjoyed