Chapter 2

Chapter 2

"ARE YOU OKAY? WHAT HAPPENED?" Goddess, I can feel the near heart failure, subsiding as I pull my wife up from the living room floor.

"Yes, darling. I'm perfectly okay. Just a small fainting spell, I think I need a nap." I barely let her finish speaking before I have her cradled in my arms, walking us into our room.

I remove her work clothes and pull out her favorite nightclothes. "Darling it's 6 am, I don't need a whole pajama set. I have to be up in four hours anyway." I whip around at these words to see her trying to get out of bed.

"No!" My voice is stern and dominating, she immediately sits back down with her head bowed. "You will not be getting up in four hours, you will not be going back to work, you are done with that job. This is the fifth time this week you have worked a twelve to sixteen hour shift, and the damn place is only open six days a week."

"Wea, look at me." And she does with no hesitation. " I can't watch you come home like this. You spend all day doing someone else's job, you get home late, ten minutes ago you fell to your knees in our living room because you couldn't stay up any longer. You haven't eaten a full meal all week. Besides it's not like you need to work."

She nods not looking up. I lift her chin and she finally speaks. "You are right of course. My job is a problem, and I need to leave." She leans forward and around me to my back pocket, grabbing my phone. With a swipe, she opens it and dials. After a moment of holding the phone to her ear, a cute determined look on her face, there comes another voice over the phone. "Hi, Micky, it's Wae. I'm calling to let you know I quit. I will not keep doing this, I've asked for help too many times, or for some sort of compensation for the extra work I do, since neither of these reasonable requests has been met, I quit. Have a nice day." Before he can reply, she has hung up and holds the phone out to me. She looks shocked and scared at what she just did, then squeals excitedly.

I just kiss her grinning and lift her up to run us a bubble bath.

Wae Pov:

Loo places me on the counter in the bathroom, I didn't expect her to use her Dom Tone with me today but I understand why she did. "What bubbles do you want, baby?" "Pink!" "Okay love."

Wow her smile is heart-stopping. I got so lucky to get her as my mate. We are so different, Loo is 6ft 3in, tan, insanely gorgeous, rich, with not only the best academic schooling but also the best musical and martial arts training possible. When we met I was 5ft 4in, caramel skin, average looking, poor, with my GED and the talent to sing, and kick-ass like only the streets teach. So you can imagine how confused I was when the sorting letters arrived and mine came with a huge white box and a letter saying I would be sorted into the high class. I'm still short and brown, with a talent to sing, but I was able to go to college and get my art and photography degree.

"What are you thinking about, love?" I'm pulled out of my memories.

"When I first met you."

"Oh, you mean the day I was sorted with the shortest and sassiest woman they could find and became the happiest woman in the city. That day?"

"Yes, that day." Loo bent down and kissed me, even on the counter I'm shorter than her. Lifting me off the counter, setting me down she stripped me of my underwear. Checking the temperature, Loo gives me the all set to get in, but I didn't, "In too?" I asked, slipping into my tired, little, headspace. "Aww, princess, of course, I will join you, come." She takes my hand and leads me to the large clawfoot tub. Loo guides me into the water and as I sit she starts to undress.

"Okay love, move forward." Sliding down behind me, wrapping her arms around me, leaning us back. Her hands sliding across me, fingers trailing up my stomach, between my breasts, hand wrapping around my neck, her lips on the scar along my jaw. Whispered in the dawning light, from the windows "Goddess..........."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 2 ladies and gentlemen!!!! <3 <3 <3

Any ideas or improvements? Message me or leave a comment! ~ Jenny12A

Word count: 780