Chapter 3

Chapter 3

"What are you doing?" Goddess, she's adorable, that cheesy, know-it-all smile. "What I can't stare at my woman, at.." She turns to look at the digital clock next to the bed, "7:15 am?"

"No you can't, considering, you woke up your woman. Every time you stare at me, you can't help, messing with some part of my body and awakening me." She laughs at my choice of words.

" 'Awakening?' You sound like a little dragon, pulled from her ten-year sleep."

"More like a ten-minute nap," I mumble lowly.

"I'm sorry what was that?" My eyes widen as she rolls on top of me. Holding herself above me on her elbows, her royal purple, beach waves, fall like a curtain at the end of a play, around us.

"I was saying how amazing you look." It's true she does look amazing. Her sports bra shaping her wide shoulders. Loo has muscle, but it is not extremely defined. Her arms at the moment are strained and causing the normal outline of her biceps to become prominent. She has a normal four-pack of abs, though, in the last few months, the work she's been doing to get a six-pack has started to pay off, and right now holding herself above me in her low hanging sweats, I can see it. I didn't realize my hands were on her back, moving toward her, round and full backside.

"Baby.." The slow warning in her voice, caused my hands to move back up to her shoulders, but before I knew what I was doing, my nails were raking down her back, leaving crimson streaks of my desire, on the silken, cream surface of her back.

"WAE...." The growl of my name ripped through the room, as her head dropped to the pillow, and suddenly our black satin sheets became very warm.

Loo Pov:

The tips of my fingers moving up along her knee, her thigh, her hip. My hand tightens on her hip and she whimpers. " Oh no baby, you started this, now I'm gonna finish it."

"Yes, ma'am." Her voice is small and submissive.

Her body, large breasts heaving, accentuating her smaller waist, wide hips locked in place on the bed by my hands. Thick chocolate thighs, my goddess she is so smooth and supple and soft. Her tangled black mass of long, thick curls, splayed out on the pillow around her, like a dark halo.

"Hold still." With that I lower my head and kiss down her neck, over her collarbone, the tops of her breasts, still locked in their cage of wire and lace. She moves ever so slightly and I reach her stomach with my lips, I don't scold her, I know her instinct is to be self-conscious of her stomach, I also know she is fighting hard to stay still.

I continue down kissing each hip in turn, "Please?" Smirking I lower my head. "AHH"

That's my girl....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 3 y'all!!! <3 <3 <3

Jenny12A

Word Count: 496