Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Can she stop being so damn sexy? Goddess helps me.

"Wow, baby. I was right, short hair really works for you." Loo wraps her arms around me. "Right as always my love."

"Why do you always get red?" Keith asks Joey, walking towards us.

"Because you're like a bull, you see red and charge. Oh, damn Loo, looking good."

"Woah yeah."

"Thanks, guys, and he's a bull?"

"You don't want to know." She just nods.

"Okay now that you guys look great, can we go shopping? I need a few things." Loo looks at me confused but agrees and so do the guys.

Thankfully our favorite salon is next to the mall, so we leave the cars and go next door. "What store?" Joey is next to me, arm locked in mine, both he and I are holding our partner's hands next to us.

"Pathway." Joey smiles, but Loo whips her head to me. She knows that store is for sexy clothing, she also knows I don't go in there unless I have to, she understands I'm uncomfortable with my body.

"Okay, little miss thing. Let's go."

A few moments later...

"Okay, what are you playing at?" Loo is right behind me, whispering in my ear as I look at a rack of lingerie. "I don't know what you mean."

"Baby you hate this store. Also you never even look at this section of lingerie, so tell me." I look around, other than Joey and Keith in the men's section, there are no customers. "Look, I'm finally ready, and considering we will be in the bedroom more often, I figured I could make it more interesting. Now go over to the toy section and get these." As she looked down at the list I take a piece off the rack I didn't want her to know I was getting and went to the changing room. No, I wasn't actually changing, I just wanted to look cute and mysterious. When I come out she meets me with the things from the list still looking shocked.

"Thanks, baby." I reach up and kiss her cheek, then take the items and walk to check out. Loo follows slowly. As I set my items on the counter, Keith and Joey come over.

"Did you break Loo, she's walking like a lost zombie. Oh, well that would explain it." He's looking at my stuff now.

"Oh she's fine, or at least she will be." I walk past them. "We will meet you outside the store." And with that, I grab Loo's hand and pull her out. We sit on one of the benches, she hasn't said anything. Joey and Keith walk out a moment later.

"Okay we are done and ready to head home." Joey is bright red and Keith looks impatient.

"Okay, same with us." We all walk out of the mall and next door to our cars. "Bye! Night!" Joey and I call. Keith is too impatient to answer and I am still towing a shocked Loo by the hand. I make her get in the passenger seat. Normally my woman drives because I hate driving but since I broke her, I guess driving is my punishment.

I pulled the car into the underground parking and have gotten Loo in and out the elevator, to our door when she finally speaks in whispers.

"You're ready?"

"Yes, baby," I reply just as quietly, opening the door and pulling her in. Setting the bag down.

"You want me?"

"Of course, I always have."

"When?"

"I've known I was ready for a few days now if that's what you mean. If not, then I'm ready whenever you are."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

"Can I have you now?"

"Yes."

With that Loo lifts me, my legs around her waist, arms around her neck. She picks up the bag, and we head to the bedroom.

She places me on the bed, turning around she puts the bag on our dresser.

"I need that."

"Not tonight" she's still facing the other way and starts undoing her belt. "Tonight, we only need us. Our first time should be perfect and natural." My sweet love, gentle and sexy. My goddess, when her head turns, her short hair, brings out her hard jaw. Her muscles under the white button-up, and her ass in those work slacks. My baby is fit! "Mmm"

"Are you staring?" She turns to me, smirking as she pulls off her button-down, her tank top still tucked into her pants.

"Oh yes, I am. Damn, come here please."

She walks over, and when she is close enough I start pulling her tank top out of her pants. She fully removes it for me looking down at me sitting on my knees on the bed, I leaned forward kissing her stomach slowly.

"I love you."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 6 <3 <3 <3

Jenny12A

Word Count: 799