Chapter 1

Chapter 1

"What do you mean?" Goddess, this woman is far too, forgiving, to others.

" I mean, I got there and no one else arrived, so I set up and did everything myself. The only reason I was as late as I was, is because yesterday was the busiest day of the week." She finishes as she turns the corner into the living room, grabbing my solid silver cufflinks off the table under the wall mirror, and putting them on my sleeves.

"First, you are quitting that job and Second, how many times have I told you I can dress myself?" She doesn't answer, she just flashes her deep caramel chocolate eyes, from under her long black lashes at me, with a smirk. She cups my face in her small warm hands, checking I look okay. As she is running her fingers over the royal purple braid of my hair, she pulls it forward to lay over my shoulder. "Mhmm" I look from her eyes to her mouth as she, bites her lip, and tugs my braid, making me close my eyes and growl.

The quick clicks of her caramel skin tone heels, cause me to open my eyes and I get to watch my woman walk back into the kitchen, in her bright red, skin-tight, floor-length, sweetheart neckline, gown. Smiling, I make my way after her, and my goddess, she is bent low in the refrigerator, looking for the champagne. "Just because you are my woman, doesn't mean you can stare at my behind and tell me, where you put the Rosé." With that, she straightens up and turns to me. "Already in the ice bucket, at the door." With a small smile playing on her lips she shakes her head and pecks my lips. "Then let's go."

*PING*

We share a knowing look and I walk to the living room, the wall screen above the fireplace reads.....

Attention: The Lawrence Family peace ball has been canceled. All attending council members and their families are to remain in their homes for 24hrs, due to the attacks that took place only 3hrs ago in the Lawrence family mansion. Thank you!

"Wow," a small voice behind my shoulder made me jump. "They really will say anything to get out of this." I don't know why but I couldn't help but laugh.

"At least this year they used the same message and gave us an hour's notice! Remember last year? We pulled into their drive only to be sent away, with the same false claims."

"Oh,I do remember! So, Miss council member, we are stuck in the house for twenty-four hours." She raised her perfectly shaped brow. "Why don't you go get the champagne from by the door, and I'm going to go take this dress off."

"I want to take that dress off you!" I say spinning around in the direction of our bedroom, where she is now walking.

"Then you'd better hurry up." She called disappearing into our room...... man it's good to be gay!

"Baby, wait up!" 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 1! <3 <3 <3 

Much love, Jenny12A.

Word count: 515