Chapter 17

___________________

Chapter 17

___________________

The night battle between the Snow Guardians, the battle before the Sky. Kyokai vs Bakura, who was the key to the killer of her parents. Sharp icy spikes out of the floor and the ceiling. Some ice surface came out at the sides from the walls "Battle Start !" Once the Cervello said that, Kyokai ran to Bakura with her tonfa and full speed, and punched him on the face.

Bakura flew and got crashed into the icy wall "hm that was easy" Levi said "wait Levi, that Marshmallow Freak ain't that weak" Bel smirked "nice punch" they heard chuckling "now..." Kyokai flinched when she saw Bakura's scary purple eyes "can we start the real game ?" He evil smirked. He kicked the wall to charge at Kyokai, he grabbed her waist and crushed her into the opposite wall "I'm not going down that easy" he said and punched her but got a pair of tonfa on his face and he jumped out of the way.

"Using weapons ? I see" he smirked and pulled out his sword. He ran at her and she turned to hit his arm so it won't be able to move "waaa~ I can't feel my arm !" He started to wobble his arm around "what's wrong with this guy ?" She thought "I can use one arm, you know" he attacked her with his sword and she blocked it with her tonfa, but it broke into pieces. Kyokai stared at her tonfa shocked then at Bakura.

"What's wrong, Kyo-Kai-chan ?" Bakura smirked and kicked her, she flew, crashed into the wall, and fell on the floor "I wish I can redo that day to save my family" he walked to her while swinging his sword around "I wish I knew WHO is that person so that I can make him regret for what he did" he smirked "ooh~ adorable words, coming out of an adorable child" he laughed "how did he know...what I said when my parents died ?" She thought while panting "I could have saved them !" He grabbed her and threw her to the other side "shut up" she whispered "Oi ! What do you think your doing !?" Ryohei yelled "Senpai-" Yamamoto said and Ryohei cut him off "he can't just use her parents against her !"

"I could have protected them !" Bakura kicked Kyokai and she flew and crashed into one of the large icy spikes "I should have died instead of them !" He pinned her "do you want to know who killed them ?" He chuckled "well my dear, your looking at the killer right now" Kyokai's eyes widen in shock then glared "you...you dirty scum" she punched him by he dodged it by jumping out of the way.

"Oh ? Your mad now ? But they are not your real parents" he laughed and stopped when he felt something sharp on his shoulder "what just happened ?" Tsuna said "just watch, Tsuna" Reborn said and they heard something getting ripped "how did she-" Bakura looked at his shoulder to see his Varia uniform got ripped into a straight line.

"Real parents or not they are still family" Kyokai showed him her katana "for that, I will kill you" she glared and charged at him "no, this is very bad" Hibari thought. Kyokai threw her katana and it got stuck in the ceiling. She flipped over Bakura and her hands started to glow white "that flame" Xanxus thought "it can't be" he remembered a little girl, showing him the same flames.

"What is that ?" Yamamoto stared in shock, so did everybody else "these rare Snow Flames is similar to Xanxus's" Reborn said. Kyokai landed behind Bakura and punched his back really hard "I..can't..move" he thought as he bent backwards. She quickly turned in front of him and punched his stomach, he bent foreward. She kicked him, sending him flying up high, almost reached the icy spike. She jumped with a support of her flames, raised her leg and kicked him, making him land hard on the floor.

He hissed in pain as the floor started to crack. She landed softly and stepped on his face "should I show you how death feels like ?" She rubbed her foot on his face "killing him won't bring them back...it won't help you in the future" Hibari's voice came across her mind which made her froze in her spot.

Bakura pushed her foot off and kicked her, she fell on her back and he pinned her and started to punch her until blood started to slide from her forehead then pinned her with his sword on her neck "should I take the Ring then kill you or the other way around ?" He chuckled "go ahead" he stared at her confused "what ?" He said "there's no point in living" she stared at him blankly.

"Kai ! You can't die !" Yamamoto caught their attention by yelling "Hayashi ! You can't give up !" Gokudera yelled "go Kai to the EXTREME !!" Ryohei cheered "you can't die, Hayashi-san ! Your our friend" Tsuna said then they heard banging "hold it Hibari" Yamamoto told Hibari, who was trying to break the barrier even though it was useless.

"Kyokai you can't die right now, you hear me ? I won't let you die" Hibari said "just kill me" Kyokai told Bakura, Hibari smashed his fists on the barrier "Kyokai ! Didn't I tell you that I will not let you leave me again !?" Hibari yelled "Kyoya" Kyokai thought. She lift up her legs and kicked Bakura off her.

"Sweet words, but it won't stop me from taking that Ring" Bakura threw knives at her and it got blocked by an icy spike that fell from the ceiling, which it landed in front of Kyokai. They heard a crack and they looked up to see Kyokai's katana was still in the ceiling.

"I don't need this" Bakura threw his sword a side and choked Kyokai. He lift her up off the floor as she grabbed his wrists. He laughed and felt something on his wrists other than her hands "what is...this ?" Kyokai and Bakura thought "huh ? Ice !?" Tsuna said, staring at Bakura's frozen hands "Boss ?" Levi glanced at Xanxus, who was spacing out "this is quite familiar" Xanxus thought and he remembered the same little girl. His hand was frozen that time when the little girl touched it.

Kyokai got the chance, she jumped, put her on Bakura's chest, and kicked his face with her other foot. He fell and the Ring rolled to Kyokai. She picked it up and stared at it "Hayashi-san did it !!" Tsuna cheered "we cannot accept this as a victory until you complete the Ring of Snow" the Cervello said "is that so ?" Kyokai said "we won" Tsuna smiled "not so fast, Tsuna. Remember what happened to Gokudera" Reborn pointed out "I won't..." They heard panting "oh your still alive ?" Kyokai said and he pop a vein "Damn you" he gritted his teeth.

"I won't lose to a trash like you !!" Bakura got up, broke the ice off his hand on Kyokai's head so it started to bleed again. She fell and he sat in her so she won't be able to get up, trying to get his Ring and Kyokai's necklace "get off !" Kyokai yelled, pulling both Rings "I want those Rings !!" Bakura punched her face but punched the floor instead, the ice broke off his hand and the floor cracked.

They started rolling and crashed into one of the icy spikes. She kicked him off her and rolled backward just in time as the icy spike fell on their spot. An icy spike fell from the ceiling and both jumped out of the way. Kyokai looked up and saw he Katana. Another spike fell, and before it could reach the floor, Kyokai jumped on it, pulled out her katana, then landed on the icy surface in the side.

When she was about to attach the Rings together, Bakura kicked her back and she grabbed her necklace before it could fall "any last words ?" He glared as he grabbed her neck and put her head at the edge. She chuckled then smirked "Checkmate" she showed him the complete Snow Ring.

His eyes went wide and hers turned light gray. She blasted him with her flames and he fell off the surface "impossible ! I can't lose !" He stood up and froze when he heard crack on the floor under him "oh no" the ice broke under him and he fell in the cold water. Before he could get out, the broken ice got frozen so he's stuck in there.

"Xhay Hayashi Kyokai is the victor in the battle over the Ring of Snow" the Cervello said as Kyokai landed on the floor softly. Once the barrier turned off, they rushed to Kyokai's side "KAAAAAI !!!" Ryohei tackled Kyokai to the ground "you did it, Kai !" Yamamoto laughed "Hayashi-san !!" Tsuna kneeled to hug Kyokai "good job, Hayashi" Gokudera patted Kyokai's head. Kyokai nodded at them and stood up then looked at Hibari.

Hibari walked to her then chopped her head softly "eh ?" They thought "that's for not listening" Hibari glared "I'm sorry, Kyoya" Kyokai rubbed her head where he chopped "Hayashi-san, your head is bleeding" Tsuna pointed "I'm fine Sa-" Kyokai fainted and fell in Hibari's arms.

"She got hit a lot on her head" Yamamoto stated "she get hit a lot but she got a hard head" Ryohei pointed at his head "what do you mean ?" Tsuna said "when Kai used to be bullied, she used to take the hit in her head for me. But it turns out that she was fine after all these hits" Ryohei explained "oh Hibari, where are you going ?" Yamamoto asked as Hibari carried Kyokai on his back and walked away.

"Hospital. You four don't seem to care about an injured person" Hibari said. Once he got out, he glanced at Kyokai then sighed "My Stupid Sensei" he mumbled.