Chapter 89

I feel like everyone see this arc boring.

Please if there is something wrong, I don't mind if you send me a message.

Thank you.

________________

Chapter 89

________________

Days passed ever since the mirror world, Snow had been in her room ever since Kyokai left. Her power is still stored, but her body feels weak. Her slaves were standing out of her room, worried. Afraid if anyone would get in there, might not come out.

Meanwhile in Namimori "Kyokai-nee, I want you to lead us from now on" Tsuna said "but your the boss" Kyokai said "that's why I want you to be the boss" Tsuna said "hm, I understand" Kyokai sighed and glanced around "here's how the plan goes" she said "first, we take out the clones one by one, then Snow.." She began.

After explaining, they carried a covered body mirror and went to the mountains. While walking, Kyokai dropped her blade "Kyokai, you dropped.." Kyoya picked it up, but she did before him "don't touch it ! I didn't cover it for no reason" she said "with a single touch, you might die" she explained "then why do you have it ?" He asked "don't tell me.." He narrowed his eyes "I've got no choice" she said.

He watched her walk to the mirror "hold on a minute" he grabbed her hand "are you on your right mind ?" He glared "I know what I'm doing, just stick to the plan" she glared and pulled back her hand "let's go" they nodded and went inside the mirror.

Once they reached the other world, they saw themselves in the same spot they came from "everyone remembers the plan ?" Kyokai asked, they nodded "don't forget the mirrors" she said. They went separate ways.

The town was really empty, dark, and quiet. The clones were walking in town to make sure there aren't any attacks. Sky stopped walking when he heard a sound in an alley. He got closer to the dumpster and opened it "HEEI !!" He screamed when Tsuna and Gokudera pulled him in.

Storm heard Sky's scream, he walked where Sky was and looked around "Che.." He pulled out dynamites and walked around while looking "hm" he looked at the dumpster when he heard a sound "take that Bastard !" Gokudera jumped out and kicked Storm in the face. Gokudera quickly covered Storm's mouth with a handkerchief. Storm muffled and struggled, but slowly stopped and closed his eyes.

Tsuna opened the dumpster while holding Sky, and nodded. They dragged the two fainted figures, tied them, then threw them into a mirror that they brought from a random house. Gokudera pulled out his phone and texted Kyokai that they got Sky and Storm, she texted back an okay and told them to hide.

Rain was walking around with Sun and Lightning in silent. They sighed "this is boring, don't you think we should go to the Queen ?" Rain said "I think we should. I'm too lazy to the Extreme" Sun yawned "hmmm" Lighting just walked. They suddenly stopped and Rain pulled out his weapon.

"EXTREEEEM !!" Ryohei landed on Sun. Rain hit Ryohei but Yamamoto dodged the hit "hi !" Yamamoto smiled and moved out of the way so the Ryohei would throw Sun at Rain. Lightning gritted his teeth and ran back to the mansion "your not going anywhere !" Lambo landed in front of him and threw grenades "GAPAY !!" Lightning screamed.

Ryohei and Yamamoto tied them up and threw them into the mirror. Ryohei texted Kyokai, saying they were done with Rain, Sun, and Lightning. She texted back saying the same thing she told Tsuna and Gokudera.

Kyoya ran to his house quickly as possible along with Mukuro, sadly "why are we here, Skylark-kun ?" Mukuro said "shut up and wait" Kyoya glared "I never wanted to team up with you" he said "and you think I want ?" Mukuro rolled his eyes. Kyoya removed a blanket and smirked.