imagine 1- he Likes you

A/N: hi guys if you want a imagine feel free to private message me or comment here all you need to do is 1.) your frist name 2.) hair color 3.) you want your imagine dirty or sweet ? 4.) where do you want your imagine to take place ? thats all you need to do .

-----------------------------

imagine you & your friend jeffrey were

watching a scary movie you hated scary movie's & jeffrey knew that when a scary part of the movie poped up you hid in jeffrey's chest scared he smirked . " it's okay ill protect you " he said wishpering in your ear sending shivers down in your spine , you smiled at him looking deep into his blue eyes you thought to yourself do i like jeffrey ? you thought about it for minutes still looking into his deep baby blue eyes . soon after you stop staring at eachothers eye's " ill be back im gonna make more popcorn . " you said making your way to the kitchen you felt someone following you , you had the urge to turn around as you turned around you felt a pair of soft lips on your's . you know it was jeffrey's lips it felt so good you liked him ever since you were kid's ♡ as we kissed it turned into a makeout session after hours we pulled away " i love you ! so much i really do i want to be with you & it's okay i- " i interupted him kissing him on his perfect softed juciy lips " does that answer your question ? " you said still kissing him he nodded . ever since that day you guys have been dating ever since .