~Chapter 6~ Your Porcelain Face. (Bakugo POV)

Aw look at her. She's so pretty. I love her to death. We've been together for 2 years. I really wanna pick things up at that party tomorrow. Like damn I wanna put a ring on that finger of hers. I want to keep her forever.  I want her to be mine. Tell you what. After we preform at that party. I'm doing a solo and I'm gonna propose. I'm going to talk to Mina and Kiri, maybe Deku and Todoroki. I walk into the kitchen to see Deku messing up Todoroki's hair. 

"Shittyhair! Get over here you asshole!" I'm going to tell Kirishima first. 

"What's up BakuBro!" He let out a soft gentle smile.

"Ok so, tomorrow."

"What about tomorrow?"

"After we do our normal shit, promise not to tell anyone but-"

"Ok..?"

"I am going to do a song by myself."

"Is that it? Proud of you for getting the courage to do that though- It's super manly!"

"And after..."

"After...?"

"I'm proposing to Ochako."

"YOUR SO MANLY I"M GONNA CRY."

"SHUT THE FUCK UP SHITTYHAIR!!" He whispers me a quick good luck. I'm kind of nervous. There's no turning back. If she says no... I'll be a laughing stock. Whatever. 

I finally finish telling almost everyone except for Kaminari and Jiro cause those 2 can't keep a secret. Everyone was excited and wished me good luck. 

**AT THE PARTY**

"Introducing Tokyo's Midnight Bombshells!" The first song we sang was "Tokyo State Of Mind." it goes like-

They get on with life as a Kings and Queens,
They're a Sexy kinda type.
They like Collecting stamps on Sundays,
They like Selling Cheap Wigs in the week.
They like to contemplate Wine.
But when they start to daydream,
Their mind turns straight to Tokyo.

Sometimes I look at them and I look into their eyes,
I notice the way they think about Tokyo with a smile,
Curved lips they just can't disguise.
But they think it's Wine making their life worthwhile.
Why is it so hard for them to decide?
Wine or...
Tokyo?

They like to use words like 'sorry,'
They like to use words like 'litty.'
They like to use words about Wine.
But when they stop their talking,
Their mind turns straight to Tokyo.

Sometimes I look at them and I look into their eyes,
I notice the way they think about Tokyo with a smile,
Curved lips they just can't disguise.
But they think it's Wine making their life worthwhile.
Why is it so hard for them to decide?
Wine or...
Tokyo?

They like to hang out with Kiri,
They like to kick back with Mina,
But when left alone,
Their mind turns straight to Tokyo.

Sometimes I look at them and I look into their eyes,
I notice the way they think about Tokyo with a smile,
Curved lips they just can't disguise.
But they think it's Wine making their life worthwhile.
Why is it so hard for them to decide?
Wine or...
Tokyo?

They're not too fond of themselves,
They really hate sandwiches,
But they just think back to Tokyo,
And they're happy again in Tokyo.

We did a couple other songs. We typically do rap/rock music but this one was different none the less. The one I was doing by myself. I hadn't wrote the song myself. It was "Make You Mine" By Private. 

I sang the song solo. Now it was time. I was shaking. 

"Can O-Ochako come back out here please?" I was shaking out of my mind. She walked out on that stage and everyone was staring. Complete silence. Here goes nothing.

"Ochako. You are the prettiest girl I have ever met. We've been in love for what feels like since we were little kids. We're making our mark in the world. Our songs are getting up there. I thought now would be good time." I slowly got down on a single knee. Her porcelain face had tears in her eyes.

"Ochako Uraraka... Will you marry me?" She was absolutely stunned. Like a statue stuck in time. She's hesitant. Please god no. This will be so embarrassing if she says no...

"Of course Katsuki! Oh my god I thought you would never ask!" She was literally crying and I picked her up, bridal style. Drink in her hand and she raised it to the sky. She said yes... I couldn't believe it. I felt a sense of maturity. Like this is what I've been preparing for my entire life. She was absolutely beautiful. Everything I had ever dreamed of. After this next concert were going back to Tokyo. We'll buy a house and get married. Things can only go up hill from here. Just me and her beautiful porcelain face. 

Editor's note! Hey guys! So this chapter I wanted to attempt to pick up plot a little bit so sorry if it seems out of place! Please put your suggestions in the comments! 

𝕊𝕠 𝕀 𝕤𝕒𝕪 𝕒 𝕤𝕒𝕕 𝕘𝕠𝕠𝕕𝕓𝕪𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕨𝕙𝕠 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕 𝕚𝕟 𝕙𝕠𝕡𝕖𝕤 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕒 𝕘𝕠𝕠𝕕 𝕕𝕒𝕪! -𝕄𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕪