~Chapter 3~ A Little Bit Of Sugar (Uraraka Perspective)

I slowly awoke the next morning startled to see his arms still wrapped around me. I forgot he came to sleep with me last night. I think he was trying to mend our bond. Our bond that was slightly broken by Kirishima. I never saw him doing anything like that so immediately thought it was Katsuki's fault, maybe I was wrong... I gave him a swift kiss on the cheek to see if he was awake or was still sleeping. He woke up almost instantly.

"Hey... good morning sweet cheeks..." he whispered before slowly dozing off again. He normally doesn't fall back asleep like that- Maybe he's sick- No he can't be sick... He used to fall back asleep all the time way back when... I decided to let him sleep. I slowly and carefully got up and walked over to the common area of our bus where we have a small kitchen, a TV, table, and couch! We also keep our instruments and equipment in a near by closet. 

To none of my surprise, Deku and Todoroki were already up making breakfast.

"Morning Uraraka!" Deku seemed quite hyper this morning- Most mornings he was but not ike this. I figured it had something to do with Todoroki. 

"Uraraka. How do you want your eggs?" Todoroki, our guitarist, he makes the best eggs, believe me!

"Over easy please Todoroki. Thank you for asking!" Todoroki smiled softly, "Your welcome." 

I slowly reached my hand up to the cabinet where Bakugo keeps his powdered donuts. Suddenly I feel someone's hand on top of mine. I look over to see Bakugo who can reach the shelf much easier than I can seeing as I'm standing on my tippy toes. 

"Need help trying to get my powdered donuts sweet cheeks?" I blushed and slowly replied, "Maybe!?" He looked at me dead in the eye with a death glare and suddenly smiled and said, "I'll take that as a yes."

He obviously grabbed the donuts before me and began playing a game of keep away while he ate them. "Hey! I want some too! Be nice Katsuki!" He took one out of the bag and started waving it around my face, teasing me like a dog, before finally eating it. With some of the powdered sugar still on his fingers he pressed his finger on my nose, "That's a little sugar for you!"