3 (🍋)

Author's note: if you feel uncomfortable with any of the content in this chapter, you can skip to chapter 4 when it's ready. I apologize in advance for any uncomfortable feelings. Even myself, looking back at this I thought, "damn. How did I write all of this?" This also will probably the only lemon that I will write, because I have a bunch of ideas for fluff chapters. May we go on with the chapter.

———————————————————————————

|| your POV ||

As Shoto put his hand in me, and moved his hand to my clit, I had to try as hard as I could not to moan. He slowly pulled my thin, panties down and started getting very, very touchy, all over my body. He unzipped my hero suit, and ripped it off. He lay me down on the couch, and took off his hero suit, and lay down on me, kissing my neck, while touching me still.

"D-da- I mean, S-Sho.."
"Oh no, baby. It's okay,"
"Fuck, Daddy. Faster. Touch me."
"If you say,"

I then pulled down whatever little clothing he had on, as he undid my bra. I signal him that it's ok to go into me, so he does.

"You like that, my little slut?" He asks, going slow into me.
"Daddy, faster. Harder. Deeper."
"Ah, you want this hard cock of mine deep in you, making you cum so hard, you want me to make you scream my fucking name..." He says, as he goes faster, deeper, stimulating my clit.

"Ah, fuck... faster..." I moan.
"You really do want this hard cock deep in you, my little fucking slut." Shoto says as he goes faster.

"You're so fucking sexy, I could fuck you all day if we didn't have work.." he says, bringing in the praise kink, and moving around my breasts.

"Fuck, daddy, th-that's fast enough, but faster,  fuck, FUCK, I'm about to cum..." I moan as loud as possible.

"Go ahead, cum as much as you want on this hard cock and suck it while I touch that sopping wet and tight pussy of yours and make you cum even harder." Shoto commands, and I do. He touches my clit and moves to my g-spot, making me moan. As he touches me, I suck him, fast and hard.

"Fuck, my little cum slut, I'm about to cum. You drink my fucking cum like it's water...." I do as he says, and moan even more, as he still touches me, faster now, that he's cumming.

"Please.. go back into me.... I beg you, Daddy." I say, now begging. He listens to me, and goes back into me. Hard and fast. Deep. I beg, and moan, and pant, becoming even more tight and wet.

"Turn around. Let me smack that ass of yours, give you a little treatment." I do again, and I get my ass snacked, and a session of thrusting, until I go back to normal. He thrusts into me again, making me almost cum.

"Fuck, I'm about to c-cum again, mhm~~" I moan.
"No, hold it in, wait until i'm ready so we can cum inside of each other, just let me fuck your raw, so much that you won't be able to walk." Shoto moans, as he goes faster, teasing me, waiting for me to break the rules and cum.

"Fuck, my little slut, cum now. Now, I'm gonna fucking cum."

As I moan, scream we both cum. He seals the deal with a tender, kiss, while still inside me. He touches my breasts, and kisses me like he never has before.

"Oh baby, you and that tight pussy, these nice, cute, big tits of yours," he teases.

"Come on, Sho. We should go home. Actually, just one favor. Play with me once more, touch these fucking tits if you love them so much."

One more session later, and we finally redress and go home.