2 (smut)

||your POV ||

Finally, 10:00. The first hero thing of the day. As Shoto and I drove to the agency, we were quite quiet. Quieter than usual. I decided to spark some conversation.

"So, Sho, what do you wanna do when we get off?"
He sent me a smirk like no other.
"Oh, Y/N. You know,"
"I know, Sho. You patient?"
"Think so."

As we got to the agency, I stepped out and ran to the door. We stepped inside, and went separate ways to change into our hero costumes. Mine was amazing, but the design has changed a bit over the years.

(author's note: not my design, i actually found this in another story that i read and took a screenshot of it

(author's note: not my design, i actually found this in another story that i read and took a screenshot of it. i do not take any credit for this.)

"Baby, is it just me, or does that look tight, possibly tighter?" Shoto says as he walks closer to me. His costume hasn't changed since high school.
"Oh, Sho. Save those thoughts for later." I said as I shot him a smirk.

"Alright, first mission; just patrolling around."
"Seems simple enough."

As Shoto and I walked around, I noticed that the sky was a bit off, more grey, it was weird.

"Holy shit!" I yelled as it started to pour. I quick ran into Shoto as we went back to the agency.

"Boring mission. I know that villains don't like to hang out in the rain." I said.
"I know, but, Y/N...." Shoto says with that same smirk. I scooted closer to him on the couch, cuddling up to him, as he started to get touchy.

"Sho... not right here..." I say.
"I know. But, no one else is here this early..."
"Still. Come on, let's go to a more, secluded room."

I pulled him from the couch, walking to a special room. No one knows what's in there. It was supposed to be storage, but it's more of our, hideout. Not, really, a hideout, but, I mean, you get the point. For some odd reason, (and actual purposes) we have another couch, and it's basically like, a bedroom in the agency. For when missions are over. Shoto and I finally got there. It was only a 2 minute walk, but it felt like 2 hours. We turned on the lights and sat down, and Shoto started getting touchy again. This time, down my chest, to my thighs.

"Mhm~ Sho~" I said, trying not to be loud.
"Come on, baby. Make as much noise as you want." He said, as he went under my dress type costume, and started touching close to my crotch.

"Oh, baby. Don't worry, I'll take good care of you.."

Shoto slowly put his hand into me.