5 (fluff)

Author's note: the cover image is my wallpaper, I don't know why I wanted to share that. If you click on the picture you can see the full thing.

B/F/N = best friend's name
B/F/N/N = best friend's nickname
Y/N/N = your nickname

———————————————————————————
|| your POV ||

As Shoto sat back down, I still saw that look on his face. I just sat there, with Ocha on my lap, and I was still smiling at Shoto, who was suddenly smiling back at me. All three of us were content, but then I got a text from my best friend.

(Y/N) What's wrong, B/F/N/N?
(B/F/N) Something bad, Y/N/N.
(Y/N) Come on, tell me!
(B/F/N) Well, Y/N/N, basically, (add name) just cut me off! After 3 years!
(Y/N) That sucks. Were you guys dating?
(B/F/N) Yes and no, long distance relationship.
(Y/N) Well, B/F/N/N, remember before I started dating Shoto, (insert ex's name) cut me off? And look at where I am now.
(B/F/N) Yeah, I see that.

|| switching POV's: shoto's POV ||

As Y/N was busy texting her friend, I was trying to figure out how she didn't notice my pocket. I couldn't wait until the rain stopped so I could take her out to dinner and finally pull out the ring box in my pocket.

"Hey, Sho?" She asked me.
"Yeah, Y/N?"
"Do you know B/F/N?"
"Yeah, weren't we all friends in high school? Before we started dating?"
"I'm pretty sure. Well, anyways, (gender) now ex just broke up with (gender)."
"Wow, that sucks big time. Do you know what we can do to help (gender)?"
"Sho, honestly I don't know. Maybe over the weekend you can take a day off so we can all hang out together! Just like the old times."

|| your POV ||

(Y/N) Hey, B/F/N/N, are you free on Saturday?
(B/F/N) Yeah, why?
(Y/N)  Well, Shoto's gonna try and clear his schedule or take a day off so we can go somewhere, like in high school!
(B/F/N) Nice idea! You sure he can take off?
(Y/N) He said he'll try, I'm sure it will be ok.
(B/F/N) Ok, Y/N/N. Talk to you later, girl.
(Y/N) Talk to you later.

"Sho, guess what?" I said.
"What, Y/N? (Gender) free?"
"Exactly!"
"Great. Now we just have to figure out where to meet."