07 | Wedding

Miso : What!!??

I cannot help but yell. It isn't my own choice to yell but I have no choice if what I'm saying is right.

Jungyeon : Calm down Miso.

Miso : You know what Jungyeon. I don't think your mother is responsible for this. I think this is all Jungkook's doing.

Jungyeon : Why would you think that? We both clearly know that my brother loves you.

Miso : Look Jungyeon , I asked Jungkook if there's anything I should know about the wedding and he said no. He even said that your mom told him to stay away from me but I'm sure he made that up.

Jungkook : I think he a very good  reason for not telling you.

Miso : Reason like what?

Jungyeon : Maybe he doesn't want you to get mad mad. I mean, we all know how loud and noisy you are when you're mad.

Miso : What should I do now? Everyone is now thinking that Jungkook and I have broken up because of that girl. How does she even look like?

Jungyeon : You will definitely see her someday—I mean the wedding is happening in two days.

ICHIKA'S POV

It's been two days and yes, it's my wedding day. The most disturbing day of my life. I'm not like other girls that dream about their wedding day and to make it worse, I'm even getting married to the guy I don't love.

Makeup Artist : Stop Moving, I need to apply your eyeshadow.

Ichika : Oh—okay

After she finished applying my makeup, she left and the designer or I don't know what she's called. She started putting on the wedding dress and I've got to admit,  the dress is absolutely beautiful. Well—he is the CEO of a popular brand.

She finished with the dress and left and then, I was left alone until Jungkook came inside.

Ichika : Oh it's you.

Jungkook : Yeah Who else could it be?

Ichika : So?

Jungkook : I think you already know this but I think I still need to say it again. I don't love you and I'm only marrying you because my mother insisted.

Ichika : Oh do you think I love you? I'm only marrying you too because my mother insisted also.

Jungkook : So we both don't love eachother. That's good because I have a girlfriend that I love but you can't have an affair outside.

Ichika : First Of all,  I don't care about you having a girlfriend but why can't I have a boyfriend outside.

It's not like I'm really going to have a boyfriend outside.

Jungkook : Well Yeah

Ichika : but why?

Jungkook : Because If you are caught then it will affect my reputation. People will say that I couldn't satisfy my wife.

He does have a good point. I might not like him but at least I'm not heartless.

Ichika : Okay.