08 | Liar Liar, Filthy Liar 1

Miso : and So What? You might be married to Jungkook but I'll make your life miserable.

Ichika : I'd love to watch you try.

With that, She scoffed at left the room. I couldn't care less. I just threw myself back on the bed as I was too tired walking in the death traps for hours.

JUNGKOOK'S POV

Jungkook : She said that to you?

Miso : Yess

Miso Sobbed as she explained the filthy things that Stupid girl Said to her. We just finish the wedding Ceremony day and she's already making my life difficult.

Miso : All I Said was happy Married life and Introduced myself to her as your ex-girlfriend but she got all mad and started yelling at me.

Jungkook : What!!!—Wait—You're not my ex-girlfriend.

Miso : And she could me a loser and an attention Whore.

Jungkook : She's Clearly insane

Miso : The worst thing was that she almost Slapped me.

Jungkook : Don't Cry, Just stay here.

I said wanting to leave but she held my arm. Looking at her face, I asked why.

Miso : Where are you going?

Jungkook : To Ichika

Miso : Why are you going to her? You should stay here with me.

Jungkook : I'm going to give her a piece of my mind and put her in her place.

With that, I release myself from her grip and stomped out from my room. Ignoring everyone that greets me happy Married life because I'm not happy.

Jungkook : Jang Ichika!!!

I kicked the door open and yelled immediately after I saw her face.

Ichika : Jungkook—

She stood up clearly surprised to see me.

Jungkook : You!!! I Just don't know what to do with you. How dare you call my girlfriend a loser.

Ichika : A what!!! I didn't call her a loser. She called me a loser.

Jungkook: oh stop lying you filthy liar and you even tried to slap her?

Ichika : I didn't do anything. That's a lie.

Jungkook : I'm going to make you pay for this. You're going to regret ever marrying me.

Ichika : What!!?? Like I want to marry you.

Jungkook : Oh Shut Up you filthy liar. How will you not want to Marry me. You did for my money after all. You're a thief and a loser.

Ichika : You seem to be out of your mind and anyways, I did not marry you for your money. I don't even want to get married to you. If not for my mother who forced me.