13 | The Relatives

Ichika : What are you doing?

Jungkook : Emm—I—am—I'm just cleaning your—

??? : Mr Jeon—oops—I'm sorry for Interrupting your moment. I'll just go back.

I quickly turned around and saw that it was mr sato standing in front of my door.

Jungkook : Ahh No no. You can come in. We weren't doing anything.

Mr Sato : Ohhh I thought I interrupted something. Oh my—Mrs Jeon, I didn't know you are here.

Curse my reputation!!!

Ichika : Yes

Mr Sato : Nice to Meet you. I heard you're Japanese.

She pushed me aside and slowly stood up and held my tux.

Ichika : Yes Jang Ichika.

Mr Sato : Don't you mean Jeon?

andddd they started speaking Japanese.

Ichika : Yes I mean Jeon Ichika. I just got married and I'm not used to being Jeon and not Jang.

Wait What!!???

Mr Sato : I'm Sato Daichi. I'm currently in partnership with Your Husband.

Ichika : ohhhh.

Annnndddd after thirty Minutes, they finally stopped speaking in Japanese.

Mr Sato : See you there Mrs Jeon and bye Mr Jeon.

And With that, he left.

Jungkook : Okay, I want you to tell me everything you were both discussing.

Ichika : He Just invited me to your big event.

Jungkook : What!!!???

How could he?? Well he is sponsoring the event but still, how could he!!!??? Such an asshole.

We finally got back home after the whole dramatic day at work. Honestly, ever since I've started my company, I've never had such dramatic day.

Aunt Gyeonshim : Glad you're both back

Mom : We've missed you both so much!!!

Geez , we were only gone for four hours. What a dramatic family I have.

Ichika : We were only gone for four hours.

She Said and looked at her feet.

Wait—did she read my mind?

That was exactly what I was thinking!!

Mom : I know but your we just love you both so much that we can't do without you both.

Okay... I love my family but they are just way too dramatic so I'm just going to leave.

Right!! How am I going to leave without hurting their feelings???

Jungkook : As much as we would both like to stay and chat with you, we had a really stressful day at work so we won't be. Bye.

With that, I held Ichika's hand and dragged her upstairs. Not looking back or replying to anything they say, I slam the door shut.