08

"You know Regulus maybe going to the gala with you isn-" Charlotte began to explain as they made their way to the great hall until she saw Sirius leaving a broom closet with a girl she had never seen before

"You know Regulus maybe going to the gala with you isn-" Charlotte began to explain as they made their way to the great hall until she saw Sirius leaving a broom closet with a girl she had never seen before. It was quite obvious what they had been doing because of her messy hair and the hickeys all over the girl's neck. She stopped in her steps and just stared at them.

"Charlotte! It isn't what it looks like, I promise!" Sirius shouts as he makes an attempt to run after her, but Regulus holds him back.

"Let her go, dear brother. After that stunt you just pulled she will surely be mine now." Regulus smirked and Sirius stood there defeated. He was right, Charlotte would never forgive him now. He was just trying to get his mind off of her, but it was never his intention for her to find out.

Regulus walks away in the direction in which Charlotte had ran leaving Sirius and his latest shag behind. "You don't need that pathetic girl when you could have me, right Siri?" The girl said in an attempt t make him feel better.

"Don't touch me. This was a big mistake and I never should've done that with you. You mean nothing to me and you never will, leave." Sirius raised his voice as he combed his hands through his hair.

"You can't be serious."

"I said leave!" He shouted at her and she quickly scurried away.

                          *.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*

Charlotte quickly made her way towards the great hall trying her best to stop herself from crying. On her way there not watching where she was going she ran straight into someone and fell to the floor. "Are you alright darling?" He helped her to her feet.

She had never seen this boy before but he was wearing slytherin robes and looked to be atleast in his 5th year. "I'm so sorry for running into you."

"I'm not worried about that nearly as much as I am about your well-being. What is a pretty girl like you crying for?" She blushed a bright red and tried to wipe some of the tears of her face.

"I wouldn't wish to burden you with my problems, it's not a big deal anyway." She tried to explain so that he wouldn't worry about her so much.

"Was it one of those obnoxious gryffindors?"

"Hey! I'm a gryffindor!"

"Not rightfully anyway, you know very well that you're the slytherin princess no matter what that scraggly old hat says." She sighs and nods her head.

"You've never even considered getting resorted?" He asks and she shakes her head. She had grown quite found of her fellow housemates, but she just couldn't stand the thought of having to be so close to Sirius.

"Actually... that's a great idea."

"I know, I'm practically a genius."

"Oh don't flatter yourself."

"Well when you've been resorted, you know where to find me. I don't mess with gryffindor girls anyhow." He continues his way down the corridor and her eyes follow him until he is out of sight. Would she really completely change houses over a boy?

She then realized that she hadn't even caught the slytherin's name. He was quite handsome after all and it wouldn't hurt to date around since it was quite apparent that Sirius was doing the same thing.

She finally walked through the doors of the great hall and quickly found Severus sitting at the slytherin table. She collapsed into his arms and silently cried. He didn't even dare ask what was the matter, he knew better than that.

He figured he knew what had happened anyway after seeing the solemn face of Sirius Black as he stared longingly at her from across the room. He had done something to break his best friend's heart and he was going to regret it, he was sure of it.

"Charlotte, I have an idea." She looked up at him with puffy eyes. "We should give you a complete makeover. Make him regret what he's lost." Although she was still sad this did sound like a wonderful idea.

"I know just the girls that can help you, but first let's pay a visit to Dumbledore and let's see what we can do to get you away from those pathetic gryffindors."
———-
don't forget to vote if you enjoyed this chapter and leave feedback in the comments :)))