Catharsis

I'm sorry in advance guys:(

WARNING: Signs of depression

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Chapter 62

Your pov

« Dear y/n,

your father is dead. You-know-who found out we were spies and sent deatheaters to kill us. Your father died saving my life. I know all of this most be really hard for you right now but listen to me. You have to get out of there before they kill you! Meet me at the orders head quarter as soon as possible. I'm so sorry honey..

Love

mom»

Y/n: I'm not going.

Draco: Are you crazy they'll kill you! I'm not letting you stay here!

Tears were furiously slidding down my face.

Y/n: I.am.not.leaving.you.; I started

Y/n: Don't you see!? You are in danger to! I'm not leaving knowing that you are getting tortured because of me; I finished

Draco: Then I'm coming with you.

Draco quickly wrote a letter for his mother and we aparated to the Black's house. As my feet touched the ground reality hit me.  My emotions stabbed me as I dropped to my knees. I screamed and punched the ground while my tears were burning my skin. Draco tried to calm me but I pushed him away. I kept howling, not wanting to believe it.

[Flashback]

My dad was making the both of us dance, my 5 year old self on his feets as he valsed around the room.

y/d/n: One day y/n you'll find some prince, or princess, that will make you dance like the princess you really are; he told me as I laughed.

Young Y/n: I'm no princess dad.

Y/d/n: Oh no? What are you then?

Young Y/n: A queen.

I got off his feets an started running around the room, my dad chasing me.

[Flasback, start of the year platform 9 3/4]

I was really nervous about this new school and even though I tried to hide it my legs and arms were still shaking terribly. My dad noticed and whispered something in my mom's ear which made her nod and walk away.

Y/d/n: Y/n

Y/n: Mmm?

Y/d/n: It's going to be okay, you know I always told your mom that sending you to an all girl school was a bad idea, the ambience is..how to say..toxic.

I laughed at his comment.

Y/d/n: That's my smily girl, I've missed her lately; my dad smiled

I smiled back at him and felt a tear rolled down my cheek. My dad wipe it away.

Y/d/n: Hogwarts is way different then beauxbatons you'll see, my greatest memories belong there.

I hugged him tightly.

Y/d/n: I love you Princess

Y/n: What did we say about the princess thing?

Y/d/n: I'm sorry you are right. You are not a princess you're a queen. Now my little queen, be strong we'll get through this. Together.

Y/n: Thanks dad I love you.

I pulled away from our hug and started walking towards the train.

[Present day]

It was gone. All of it. I felt a gentle hand pulling me into an soft embrace and my mom's sent filled my nostrils.

Y/n: Mom..I..I can't..t..he..can't..be..be.go..gone; I sobbed

Y/m/n: I know baby, i know. Come ,lets get you warm.

I got up and my eyes met Draco's. He immediatly wrapped his arms around me.

Draco: Be strong ,we'll get through this. Together.

Draco said it exactly like he used to. I only wished I could have told him..

I found it dad. I found my prince.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Word count: 0,5 K

Welp. Shit as officialy gone down. I'm crying....🥺Another short chapter I know, but it's only completing the last one. I'm sorry againnnnnn.

Xxx

Mély