The photoshoot

It's the next day and Liz yet has another problem with Tracy and Jenna.
Jenna stops Liz. "Liz, Tracy isn't here yet for our photo shoot. He should have been here two hours ago!"
"Fine, I'll call him and tell him to get here."
Liz calls Tracy.
"Yo what's up Liz Lime."
Liz shakes her head and burrows her eyebrows.
"Tracy, where are you?  You should have been here for the photo shoot two hours ago."
"What do you mean Lime? I was at the photo shoot."
"No, Tracy you were not at the photo shoot."
Tracy argues back, "Yes I was. I saw you there."
"What, no, Tracy, you must've been mistaken, I have not seen you all day."
"So then I wasn't at the photo shoot?"
"No, Tracy you were not. Where were you?"
Tracy tells the story about how he was posing by a poster of him and Jenna in the the subway. He saw a person with dark hair and glasses walk by and thought she was Liz. The photographer was also just a random person.
"Tracy, why would you think that the photo shoot would be in the subway?"
"Well I was on my way to the photo shoot when I saw Jenna so I just assumed that the photo shoot would be there. I also saw a photographer."
"Well, that was definitely not your photographer, it was most likely just a random person."
Jenna walks out in a leather outfit. "We are still doing the photoshoot right Liz?"
"Um Tracy can you still come and do the actual photoshoot?"
"No, sorry Limon, I have to go buy an aquarium for my goldfish. Did you know that you can buy a bunch of them in a carton now?"
Liz sighs and ignores Tracy's weird comment. "Okay then Tracy, we will do the photoshoot without you."
Liz hangs up.
Jenna walks up to Liz, "So, is he coming? I can't stay in the outfit for long because I can't breath."
"Sorry Jenna, he bailed. I guess he had to go buy an aquarium for his goldfish which I'm pretty sure are the snack goldfish."
"Perfect! I can have the spotlight for once!"

//CAST LIST\\
Liz Lemon-Tina Fey
Tracy Jordan-Tracy Morgan
Jenna Maroney-Jane Krakowski