Chapter 2 - Entreaty

en·treat·y

/inˈtrēdē,enˈtrēdē/

n. an earnest or humble request.

--oo--

Frozen, lured, hypnotized, and unable to speak, I remained in his grasp.

Uncanny sensation hastened the shivers running through my nerves as he continuously stroked my hair back and forth. I had a hard time formulating the best explanation as to why I remained nailed to the floor, unable to make a single move, and caught up with the thought of how hot – I mean, how strange the guy standing in front of me was.

With sweeping thick eyelashes and bushy eyebrows, his obsidian eyes were screaming lust and desire. His almost-aquiline nose pointed to mine, wanting to be close in contact. The seemingly perfectly carved Cupid's bow gave his lips a formidable shape with its pale-red color, telling me to kiss it. His masculine jawline formed an emphasized shape as he grinned and darted me with his panty-dropping glare.

I shook my thoughts off when I realized that the man standing in front of me, touching my face and hair, was a menacing stranger. He stumbled when I pushed him away so hard, and I stepped back a little bit to have my distance from him.

"Maniac!" I yelled, causing him to laugh sarcastically.

"Well, from the way you almost drooled when you stared at me for more than a minute, I guess you somehow like a maniac like me," he boasted, combed his hair to the back, and returned his gaze to me. "Don't you want to know how good I am in making girls' panties fall? Or maybe I already made yours fall, and you're getting wet under there," he smirked and slowly walked towards me.

"I...I don't know what you're saying," I reasoned out, paying slow steps back to every forward step he did. "Stay away from me," I warned him as I turned my hands into fists as if I was preparing myself for an epic battle of the era.

"Don't be nervous. I'll be gentle at first...," his evil grin made himself look like a devil – a hot devil. "...then I'll be rough when you want me to."

"I said, stay away from me!"

"I won't bite unless you tell me to do so." His grin was getting scarier and scarier.

A sentimental montage flashed in my mind, making me feel nostalgic. It felt like it was my last day on earth, knowing that there was this handsome monster waiting to devour me.

While keeping an eye on him and tried to predict what he's going to do with me, I thought of how I was supposed to say goodbye to my mom and Lea. When my back reached the wall, I closed my eyes, covered my arms to my breast, and let miracles do the saving.

Whistles pinched my eardrum as I realized that I was closing my eyes for more than a minute already. I opened one eye and saw no man in front of me, but on my side, leaning on the window and whistling like calling for the wind. My sight pasted on his gentle face, far from how he looked lately. His gaze settled on the outside, and his eyes sparkled when hit by the subtle light of the noonday sun.

"Why are you closing your eyes? I'm not going to rape you," he muttered. "I am wild, but I'm not a rapist."

"I...I didn't say t-that," I stammered, slowly dropping my arms to the side as I burnt in humiliation.

"Your gestures did the talking."

"Because you acted like you are one."

"Maybe you're just reading too many novels. I was just walking towards the window."