Date in which birth happened

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NIGHTMARE AND DREAM!!!

•—————————•

It was nightmare and dreams birthday! Dream had been doing a lot better since the last encounter he had with Nightmare. but he still preferred to stay home.

Nightmare was busy with work, but everyone in the castle was going to throw her a big birthday party. Which she'll probably hate.

Killer and Horror were in charge of decorating, Lust was in charge of invites and clothes. Dust was the food man, and Fell and Swapfell were in charge of gifts. And error had the most important job of all. Distract nightmare.

Nightmare had just finished her work, and the gang was almost finished with party planning. Error came into his and Nightmare's room and sat next to her. She was reading the romance novel from before. "Hey muffin." Error said, bopping nightmare's nose(nose hole? They don't really have noses so-). Nightmare closed her book and rested her head on errors shoulder "hey Ruru." She yawned. Error chuckled "tired already?". Nightmare nodded slowly and closed her eyes. Errors phone buzzed and it was killer texting him that the party is ready. "Just stay awake a little longer." He said, kissing her forehead. Nightmare groaned. Error picked her up bridal style and brought her downstairs. She got on her feet and was surprised by everyone. "What this?" She asked, rubbing her eye open. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!" Everyone cheered. Nightmare smiled "thanks guys, you didn't have to do this." She said. Killer shook his head "of course we had to! It's your birthday!!" He cheered. "Okay, who brought the alcohol." Dust said quickly "Hardcore whiskey in the kitchen!" Blue said, a few people headed to the whiskey.

Nightmare went up to blue "hey blue! Umm, how's dream doing?" She asked a bit worried. "He's fine, he's just coming a bit later since he feels a bit bad." Blue said. Nightmare frowned a bit. she hated Dream, sure, but she kinda felt bad for killing his brother. Blue went over to the kitchen, there's gonna be so many drunk people...

-

When Dream had arrived with ink, Blue was already drunk af and flirting with them. "I'm sorry blue, but we're taken." Ink said. Blue gasped in heartbreak "bY Whooo?" He slurred. Dream giggled "well, his name is Blue and he's really drunk and acting like an idiot." Dream said. Blue looked around the room. The search has begun.

Ink and Dream laughed at their boyfriend's stupidity. "Oh! Dream! Happy birthday!" Nightmare said, giving Dream a wrapped box. Dream smiled at the gift "thanks Nighty!- er, Nightmare" he said, quickly fixing his mistake. "You can call me Nighty, I'm used to it." Nightmare said. Dream felt better, as if his brother was back. "Cmon, dance just arrived." Nightmare said, dragging Dream over to the dance floor. They dropped the present with the others and there it was.

Dance and dancetale frisk(Imma call them Tutu) having a dance battle. Dream gasped, Dance was winning, but tutu started using professional ballet moves, which dance couldn't keep up with. Dance was done, all his pride. Vanished.

Tutu tried to get him to get up from the ground, but NoOoo. He wanted to be difficult.

-

Nightmare had been looking around for error. And failing. That is, until she felt someone hug her from behind. "Eep!" She squealed. "It's just me Nighty. I'm tiredddd." Error complained. Nightmare chuckled and turned to her love, "it's okay Ruru, you can sleep now." Nightmare said. Error leaned on her, tired from all the people. Nightmare teleported him to bed. The party had died down so the only people left were the gang and dream. Well, Dream was leaving so just the gang. Everyone was either sleeping or drunk.

Nightmare went up to her room. Error was already passed out. She put him under the covers and got in bed. Error quiet snores were the only thing that could be heard. Nightmare started slowly drifting off into sleep

•————————•

Any ideas on what gifts Nightmare and Dream should get? 👉👈

I already know what nightmare got Dream, and what everyone's loved one is getting them.