Chapter 30

| Rihanna |

"What do you mean you've told her the plan, are you f*cking insane" Aubrey yelled at me as he paced the living room back and forth. There was no way I was going to let that b*tch f*ck me up so it had to be said. The plan didn't even work anyways.

"Aubrey, look at my damn face!! Did you really think I was gon' let that b*tch put her hands on me like that? I had to f*cking tell her!" I questioned as he stopped walking and glared at me.

"Well if you wasn't so weak you'd be able to hold ya own" he seethed as I rolled my eyes at him. I sat there and wondered, did I really want to have Chris in this way. All I want is for him to love me again, not get involved with all this and get my ass beat.

"Looks like we're going to have to go with our last resort" Aubrey suggested as he finally sat on the couch beside me. I knitted my eyebrows and looked at him incredulously.

"Aubrey no. It's too risky and you could get yourself in trouble" I said trying to get him to change his mind. But knowing him, he won't listen because he's stubborn like that.

"Shut the f*ck up. I'm gonna do what I want and you're either out or in. If you were smart you'd choose the latter of the two" he said as he stood up and left, slamming the door behind him.

I sighed and closed my eyes. I don't want to have nothing to do with Aubrey's little plan anymore if it means that people get hurt. Yes, I want Chris and yes I hate that he's with Crystal but doesn't mean I want anyone getting hurt.

Maybe I should just leave them alone, leave Aubrey alone and let them do them. After all, you can't force love.

| Crystal |

Chris and I had just got home from dropping La'Marah off and he wouldn't stop asking me why I had attacked Rihanna the way I did. Even though she was part of Aubrey's heinous plan, I kinda feel bad for hurting her the way I did. I'm not a fighter so for me to have put my hands on and hurt Rihanna the way I did clearly shows how angry I was.

"Crystal, when are you gon' tell me what the f*ck that was about?" Chris asked as he followed me into the kitchen and watched me as I poured myself some orange juice.

I shrugged and he watched me again as I took small sips and leaned against the counter. He raised his eyebrow at me and I sighed.

"I know everything they've been trying to do, Chris"

"What're are you say-"

I cut Chris off to continue what I was saying. "Them two b*tch asses been plotting and scheming this whole time. Rihanna is trying to get you and Aubrey is trying to get me" I explained as I put my cup down.

"I dunno what their problem is but it's getting on my last nerves" I muttered as I folded my arms across my chest. Chris was just standing looking confused, trying to put together what I had just said.

"So what Rihanna was saying about those photos when you was beating ha ass. What was that about?" He asked staring at me attentively awaiting me to explain.

"The night of our get together remember how you told me how Rihanna was pushing all up on you?" I asked as Chris slowly nodded his head.

"Well, their plan was to get a picture of her all over you. They planned on showing me the pictures, which they did, and hoped that I'd get angry and leave you" I said in one breath as Chris nodded again raising his eyebrow.

"Do you get it? Aubrey thought I was gon' come crying to his b*tch ass and then we was gon' get together"

"Yeah I got it" he replied. "So how come you didn't believe the pictures" he asked as I shrugged.