Chapter 9:First Full Moon

A/N: I hope you like this chapter. Maybe in the middle there will be a time jump, I don't know.

------------

*Kol's POV*

It's been 14 days since Li killed that man. Well technically he was a werewolf, based on Li's description. I haven't seen her since then. She's stayed inside. She has probably forgotten all about the whole thing before the killing began. I guess I did scare her and I told her that I knew she was a werewolf. But how can you be mad at someone after that kiss? That was one hell of a kiss. It is by far my favorite. I haven't kissed a lot of girls but anyways. Tonight's the night of the full moon. Only 4 more hours. I have to be there for her. I told her I would be. I would get in so much trouble. Especially if mother found out she was a werewolf and I knew.

"Kol, hand me my grimoire." Mother tells me. I handed it to her. I'm helping her with some spells for my other friends.

"Yes, mother." I say.

"It's a full moon tonight. You'll stay in tonight. Right?" She asks me.

"Sure thing mother." I reply, before heading out to talk to Niklaus outside behind the hut.

"Nik!" I yell for him. He's sword fighting with Elijah, again.

"What is it Kol? Cant you see we are in the middle of something?" He yells back at me not taking his eyes off Elijah.

"Niklaus, I need a word." I say lowering my voice as I walk towards him.

"What is it?" He stops his little game with Elijah. I pull him away. 

"It's about tonight, and Jenli." I tell him in a whisper so Elijah doesn't hear. 

"What about it?" He asks. I hit my forehead in frustration. 

"It's the transition."

"Mother told you about it? Well I'm shocked how you got the information from her." He looks at me shocked.

"She's not the only witch I know, Nik. I happened to get my information from one of the other witches in the village." I inform him. He clearly doesn't ever see me other than our own home.

"Right, sleeping with witches are we? For information, you dirty rascal." Nik pokes me in the ribs.

"Nope, all I did was ask." I say with a wink. 

"Then what do you need me for again?" He asks.

"I need you to tell Jenli something for me."

"I'm your messenger now? Better not be anything dirty!" He says jabbing me again in the ribs. I roll my eyes and whisper to him the words. Hopefully, he doesn't forget. Nik nods his head and I walk away.

*Jenlis POV*

Why does my body hurt so much? Ahh. There's pain in all of my sides. What the hell is going on?

*Klaus POV* 

Knock knock.

I knock on Jenli's back door. Of course Jenli answers. She's lucky her mother is out. Not for long though. She's been sneaking out for awhile, hopefully a she's good at sneaking out when her mother is home.

"Klaus?" She asks gently. 

"Princess Werewolf! How are you today love?" I ask her.

"I am not a princess nor a werewolf." She replies coldly.

"So, no pain? At all?"

"Nope. Ahh." She grabs her side. I raise my eyebrows at her.

"You're a horrible liar." I tell her.