Chapter #1 'Meet Erik and his brother Lyle Mendez'

"...And then he said straight to my face that he basically fucking cheated on me with the school's infamous whore and slut..." My best friend, Miranda, rambled on about how her boyfriend of a few months cheated on her story.

"I mean there is nothing on earth that makes her better than me." Miranda started taking shots at the schools infamous fuckgirl who takes whoever she wants...whatever she wants....whatever she needs and has peasants as her helpers and defense system people.

"Nothing. She's a plastic barbie fucking doll." I replied rolling my eyes as we were walking home from school on foot entertaining ourselves from boredom.

"Right." Miranda agreed with me as she slightly turned her body to look at me and manuvered her arms wailing them around like a maniac.

"Wow, you are so caught up with your cheating boyfriend and Angelic being herself to even notice that we're here at my house." I pointed out after giggling at her attempt to make the story less sarastic, accusations, and a bunch of other things.

"See....entertainment." Miranda joked as she did the Will Smith showcase thingy with his wife Jada.

"Yeah, yeah." I sarcastically joked along with her.

I then leaded the way to my front doorstep and opened it wide enough for both of us to enter my mom and dads home.

"Are we hanging out with your annoying brothers?" Miranda asked me irritated by what had happened the last time she came over for anything.

"Nope." I stated as I putted my backpack down on the ground followed by her doing the same and then in suit in sync we both took of our shoes we were in the whole day and neatly lined them up with the bags and other shoes.

"Can we hang with your three sisters then?" Miranda asked me as we walked in the direction of the kitchen and dining room joint together.

"I mean you could if you want." I stated giving the green light for acceptance as we entered the kitchen joint dining room.

"RIGHT ON TIME!" I hear my mother shout loudly as her voice boomed throughout the whole house.

"Why? What is the matter?" I asked very confused as she dragged me into the sitting room in the front room.

"I would like to introduce you two to the famous family up the street." My mother whispered pushing me through the doorway followed by loud laughing and more than one conversations happening all at once in the same room.

"Here is my nice, beautiful, well-educated, smart, quick thinking, great overall fashion taste, great conversationist, great listener, and very socialite daughter, Naomi Tiffany Lyrical WestbrawnBrooke." My mother loudly overexagerratedly introduction of me as I curtised in respect and smiled a toothy polished white smile in everyone's direction.

Before catching the attention of a hot, cute, handsome young man who was well-good-looking and obviously had a great taste of style looking at me cravingly, as I assumed.

"Okaaay," My mom says shakingly being dusturbed and distracted by the sudden tension in the air, "And this is her best friend Miranda Nicoberg from high school." My mom introduced my best friend as she did what I did but half-heartedly.

"Why?! Two such beautiful young ladies, and a very well-deserved introduction, Cindy, I mean your daughter looks quite fashionable and quite aquainted with the role of a fancy embassador and her friend also looks like it." A man in his late 40s spoke up thanking my mom for the introductions and proceeded to compliment both of us.

"Be our guest joining our conversation and sit down." The man spoke up again warming up to us already so quickly.

"Thanks." We both said in unsion and shared a look and sat down in the open seats next to the taken up couch.