Chapter #2 'You gotta like him part one'

"Oh my god!" Miranda whispered yelled covering her mouth after saying that as I unattatched myself from holding the bedroom door closed.

"What?!" I questioned her anxiously looking everywhere in my room before calming down and started stripping from the clothes I went to school with.

"Did you see how hot and handsome they both are?" Miranda questioned me back with a question of her own as I quirked an eyebrow at her after throwing on a skin tight bodyconned see through cream white tank top.

"Yeah, I have eyes as well." I retorted back at her rolling my eyes as I walked over to my vintage hand me down second hand vanity.

I opened the right drawer and grabbed the clear elastic ziplock bag that contained my hair bands, ties, elastics, scrunchies, and other hair product things.

"I liked Lyle." Miranda stated all of a sudden and I stifle a giggle and brushed all of my unkept sweaty hair up and place the scrunchie as a messy bun.

I then turned around after closing the drawer and after putting the clear ziplock bag in it.

"What exactly do you like about him?" I asked her leaning on my vanity looking at her seriously and motherlike.

"I like his good looks, amazing charsmatic personality, humourous side and a bunch of other things that you wouldn't want to understand." Miranda answered my question as she threw a pillow at me without a hint of indication of warning whatsoever.

"Do you like anyone?" Miranda asked me as I sighed pretending to think.

"Um...erm...well...I don't know." I said forming a weird and yet convincing sentence.

"Come on!" Miranda laughed hysterically not in an evil kind of way but in a jokingly kind of way.

"Argh. Fuck off." I sighed and groaned but covered it up by swearing jokingly at her.

"Um...how about the way Eric and you took forever to made a conversation with each other and the way he fucking looks at you like you are somewhat a cute fucking angel that had accidentally fallen out of heaven through the sky and onto earth gracefully?" Miranda joked as I rolled my eyes at her behaviour and I then shook my head and I then began walking over to my vinyl record player.

"Moving on, what artist and album?" I asked quickly changing the subject and I then turned and looked at her dead in the eye.

"Um...let's have some Frank Sintra and I love you baby." Miranda responded as I nodded my head and took the vynl out of its packaging case and putted it on and turned the volume up and started swaying to the beat of the song and the rythym of it as well.

"Getting back to the seriousness serious topic at hand-" Miranda started looking at me fondly asking for permission.

"No." I stated a firm one worded answer while prancing back over to my vanity and looking in the mirror at my reflection smiling to myself.

"Why not?" Miranda asked very weirded out by my one worded answer.

"Because-" I started before a doorbell was heard and I rushed over to my window and moved the curtain out of the way.

"Because of what?" Miranda asked me questioningly and with so much curiosity taking over as well.

"Because our other two best friends are already here with their things and they are not looking to hear your weird cheating boyfriend but rather to have a great time." I answered her dodging the question at hand and ran to the door and opened it not before scolding and warning her and I rushed diwnstairs.

"Naomi-!" I hear someone yell my name and I knew what was coming after this.

"Doing it now!" I yelled back timidly but hurriedly in a rush as I jumped off of the last step on the staircase and ran to the front door.

I then opened it and my smile grew louder and louder by the second standing and seeing my other two best friends.

"Annebelle." I greeted happily but quickly and bluntly.

"America." I greeted Miranda and I's last best friend happily but quickly and bluntly and I gave each of them hugs and kissed their cheeks.

"Come on in." I courageously welcomed them into my house as they filed into the foyer of my house and I closed my front door and I then ran upstairs followed by them giggling hysterically.

"In." I whispered as I opened my bedroom door and I then looked at the end of the corridor and at the opening mouth of the staircase and rushed quickly into my room.

I then closed my bedroom door and we laughed and giggled as we always planned a prank on everyone in my family.

"So?" America started looking at us with her eyebrows quirked.

"Gossip?" Annebelle followed catching on as she looked excitedly at us.

"Miranda as she updates about her cheating boyfriend." I stated sarcastically as America squelled like a pig with its tail pulled and immediately hopped onto my bed crossed her legs intentionally looking at Miranda for everything.

"Same guy?" Annebelle looked at me unintentionally annoyed and sarcastically asking me.

"Same shit." I responded as we both sighed and made a makeshift bed out from the already blown out blow up matress.

"You know I never really understand shit." Annebelle stated shaking her head from side to side.

"About guys? About them? About your siblings? About your messed up family? About family secrets? About school?" I asked trying to guess what she meant by her sudden statement.

"All above." She joked answering my question.

"I will kill that bitch." America stated unimpressed with her and what she heard from the juicy gossip.

"Who?" Annebelle and I ask in unsion.

"Bela fucking Debrowski." America stated unamused and frankly not even joking.

"You don't need to kill everyone who messed with us." I stated leaning forward a bit.

"Why not?" She ushered back at me unexpectedly.

"You don't want to rage with any dangerous weapon in your hands." I stated adding on as Miranda and Annebelle nodded their heads in agreement with me.

"I'mma go check on the fam and get some snacks and movies and other things." I stated as I got up from my spot on the floor and walked towards my bedroom door.

"Okay." Everyone yelled back minding their own busniess.

I then opened my bedroom door and was met by Erik awkwardly standing at my door.