Danganronpa: Forever Hopeless Chapter 2

Chapter 2: Fighting for Freedom

What happened so far? Yasuho Shirogane got transferred to a new school, a weird one at best. A school where she and the other kids are forced to murder each other as she and everyone else meet a bear named Monokuma who has plans for them...

Day 1 continued
20 Students Are Still Alive
Location: Gym, 1st Floor

"Anyway it's time to off the main event!" said Monokuma "Main event?" said Yasuho "The Killing Game!" said Monokuma "Okay this has to be a joke right!?" said the girl with the hijab "Nope, not a joke, we'll begin a killing game!" said Monokuma "Why?" said Jose shocked "Because I'm bored, here are your motive videos! The rules are on your Monophones so get to killing each other bitches!" said Monokuma as he and the Monokubs left as Yasuho put on her earphones and watched the video... it's a video of her family "We're so glad to see Yasuho there, we're so proud of her and how's she's been accepted." said Yasuho's mom as the video switches to the Yazuka breaking into Yasuho's house and having her parents are gunpoint "If you wanna know what will happen next, go kill someone!" said Monokuma on the screen as the video ends "Wh- What is this... why would anyone do this?" said Yasuho to herself as she turned her phone off and was on the verge of tears as Cameron walked towards her "Are you in the same boat as I am Yasuho?" said Cameron "Wh- What same boat are you talking about?" said Yasuho "You didn't watch the motive video right?" said Cameron nervously "No... I didn't watch the motive videos." said Yasuho lying to Cameron "That's good, I fear it might actually be effective." said Cameron as people who used to trust each other looked at each other in suspicion "Hey everyone, things might be awakard but I think we should regroup in the Cafeteria." said the tan-haired guy "He's right, so let's all join together and try to not kill each other!" said Dante as everyone headed towards the Cafeteria.

Part 1: Unsolved Truths

Location: Cafeteria

Everyone sat in silence as Casey was in the kitchen "So... what now?" said the buff black guy "I guess we should finish our introductions?" said the tan-haired guy "Oh that's right I completely forgot to do that." said the buff black guy "No, it's okay we were focused on what Monokuma said that we forgot to do our introductions." said Yasuho "Well alright then I should go first, my name is Jamie Kelly and I'm the Ultimate Quarterback, nice to fuckin' meet you." said the buff black guy

"Oh that's right, my name is Randy Kennedy: The Ultimate Horror Fan

"Oh that's right, my name is Randy Kennedy: The Ultimate Horror Fan. I know everything about horror in both the film and book department!" said the tan-haired guy

 I know everything about horror in both the film and book department!" said the tan-haired guy