Danganronpa: Forever Hopeless Chapter 3

Chapter 3: Give Me All Your Love

What happened so far? Rabia Basri and Quinn Phillips were found dead in each other's rooms and now Yasuho and everyone else has to find some evidence that will lead them to the blackened...

Day 2 continued:
Yasuho Shirogane, Cameron Hill, Tracey Hartford, Dante Rossi, Joseph Hakagure, Casey Sanchez, Randy Kennedy, Sarah Davis, Jamie Kelly, Hilda Grover, Katie Ludington, Chiaki Sakunami, Daria Wentworth, and Mikan Sayanji are still alive...

Location: Dorm Rooms

After Monokuma made the announcement everyone that was in the Cafeteria came running into the Dorm Rooms "AHHHHHHH!!!!" Melody screamed "Wh- Why..." Yasuho said as she fell to her knees and started crying "Hey Yasuho are you going to be okay?" Cameron said "I... I don't know, my best friend just died and someone who I just met also died..." Yasuho said as Monokuma appeared "Bwahahahaha! Finally, someone died!!!!" Monokuma said "Rise and Shine, Ursine!" the Monokubs said as they appeared "Oh my... dsddfhsfhsdfjsf!" Monophanie said before throwing up "Wah she threw up again!" Monotaro said "IT-IS-TIME-WE-START-THE-INVESTIGATION!" Monodam said "Investigation? But we've never done it before." Dante said, "Yeah we're just kids, not forensic scientists!" Chiaki said, "Well it's simple, even 16 kids could do!" Monokuma said as he sent the MonoPad update to everyone's phones "The MonoPad?" Cameron said trying to comfort Yasuho "The MonoPad is now an app where you can see how the victim died, it also tells you what time they died and where they died but not enough to spoil the fun!" Monokuma said, "But what if it's inaccurate!" Katie said, "No, it's all accurate." Sarah Davis said, "Yeah, what Sarah said." Daria Wentworth said with fear in her eyes "See, you guys can trust me!" Monokuma said, "Yeah you can trust our dad, he's the fucking best!" Monokid said with excitement "Well good luck with the investigation!" Monophanie said, "So long, Bear well!" the Monokids said as they left with Monokuma leaving everyone in the dorm rooms confused and depressed "What... are we supposed to do?" Robin said, "I guess we should investigate?" Melody said with confusion "And why should we? We'll eventually suspect someone here!" Katie said, "What's the point, we're already done for... how do we know you're not the killer Melody!" Chiaki said with fear "Ah! I'm not the killer!" Melody said, "And how do we know it's not you!" Chiaki said, "Guys even though the characters in horror films always suspect each other and they usually get the wrong answer." Randy said, "So what?" Chiaki said with a blank face "So it's best we should gather up enough evidence so that we can see if you're right or not." Randy said with a stern look on his face "But still... I don't want to suspect you guys... I'm scared of who the killer is going to be once we're done." Robin said, "Well we'll find out once we enter the courtroom." Randy said as everyone looked for clues, Joseph walked over to Yasuho and Cameron and squatted down "Hey Yasuho are you alright?" Joseph said as Yasuho filled with tears looked up "No, I  lost my friend who lost her memory and someone who looked up to me." Yasuho said, "How about you and Cameron get some fresh air while we investigate for you, we'll fill you in once we're done okay?" Joseph said trying to reassure Yasuho "Wouldn't it be best if we had Cameron, the Ultimate Detective here?" Hilda said as she walked over to where Joseph, Yasuho, and Cameron were "Uh you sure about that? I don't think my detective skills are that useful!?" Cameron said nervously "Oh come on, Yasuho is counting on you Cameron. Can you do this for her?" Hilda said giving a pep talk to Cameron, as Cameron looks at Yasuho engulfed in despair "Fine, I'll do it. Yasuho, you can count on me." Cameron said as Yasuho and Hilda left "Hey Cameron, thank you for doing this for Yasuho. It means a lot coming from her cousin." Joseph said, "Wait your Yasuho's cousin?!" Cameron said in shock "Nah, I'm just pulling your leg I'm just her friend from 7th Grade." Joseph said, "Wait then why don't you tell her?" Cameron said, "Because I just remembered it, it's weird how our memories are here." Joseph said, "Yeah, it's weird how our memories work here... I've been having some theories about how our memories work here, like who brought us here, and why take our memories?" Cameron wondered "Well anyway let's get started with this investigation, Cameron." Joseph said as he pushed Cameron in an excited manner "Ow!" Cameron said, "Haha sorry but it seemed like you needed a push, think of it as a motivation." Joseph said "What a weird motivation..." Cameron thought to himself.