𝐒𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠

You grabbed your things and checked the time on your phone.

7:45 pm

I better start heading over there or else Kid's going to have a heart attack.

 You locked your front door and began walking to Soul and Maka's place. While you were a block away you saw Tsubaki and Blackstar in front of you, you jogged and caught up to them.

"Hey Tsubaki!"

"Hey y/n!"

"The amazing blackstar has brought snacks!"

Blackstar announced, a bag of chips in one hand and a packet of cookies in the other. 

"Where's your bag with your clothes?"

You asked him, noticing that the snacks were the only thing he was carrying.

"They're in my bag, blackstar refused to carry them."

Tsubaki shook her head while pointing to the bag on her shoulder, you laughed knocking on Maka's house door. A few moments later, Soul opened the door. He was already wearing sweatpants and a hoodie, Maka came up from behind him with a smile on her face.

"Hey guys come in!"

Kid was already organizing the pillows on the couch when he pointed at you, Tsubaki and Blackstar.

"You were almost a minute late!"

"Calm down old man, we made it on time."

You retorted, Maka told you to set your things in her room. You put your bag next to her bed and Tsubaki pulled out blackstars things, handing them to him before putting her things in Maka's room. 

"Guys come on! Let's play a game!"

Blackstar shouted at us, he opened the bag of chips and cookies and set them on the coffee table in front of the couch. You grabbed a cookie and sat down on the floor.

Liz and Patty snatched the bag of chips while sitting on the couch.

"What game are we playing?"

Soul asked, taking a seat next to you and grabbing a pillow.

"Hm, how about... spin the bottle!"

"Oooo yes!"

Patty clapped her hands together in delight.

"Are you sure about that blackstar??"

Tsubaki asked him, she seemed a little unsure of Blackstar's suggestion but let it go after Blackstar said everyone would want to kiss him.

God no, not me.

"It'll be fun!"

Liz said, passing the bag of chips to Blackstar who had been eyeing them. Kid brought an empty glass bottle and placed it on the coffee table, he ordered everyone to take a seat around the table, and with that. He spun the bottle. 

You stared at it as it spun, it began to slow down and it happened to land...

on you.

You let out a breath you didn't noticed you holding. You moved closer to Kid and he did the same.

"Let's get this over with quickly."

You muttered to him.

"Trust me, I want too."

He said back, the two of you tilted your heads and leaned it. Your lips touched, his lips had a faint smell of mint. 

You liked it.