Mammon

I followed the yellow string to the kitchen along with Beel, the yellow string led me to a yellow card. I picked up the yellow card to get my first clue. "Hey Mammon! I hope you remember one of our very special moments, it's when I became your first. Your present is where we found Goldie. Have fun!" 'My first? Oh! She means when I made a pact with her, if that's the case then of course I remember, she got my precious goldie back. I found Goldie in the microwave, but when Levi pulled her out she was actually cold.' I looked around and decided to check the freezer. And there in the back was a bunch of Grimm along with a note. 'Sweet! I knew mine would be the best! Let's see I got 6 million Grimm!?! Wow, I wonder what the card says.' "Yay you found your first gift! 2 of the million grimm is to help you get off of Levi's case and pay him back, the rest is for you to keep. For your next present head to the room of the one you lost during the celestial war. There's a special surprise for you." 'Wonder what that human is up to.'

          I made my way to Lilith's room saying bye to Beel as I went and when I entered I saw 7 pedestals with 7 different colored orbs. The same colored orbs as the strings, I went over to the yellow orb and saw a notecard. "Place your hands on the orb for 5 seconds then you'll get your special surprise." I placed my hands and once I had them on their long enough I saw a projection of Lilith!? "Hi Mammon!! I'm sorry I can't hug you but I will soon. It's so good to see you! I can't wait to hang out again! I missed you so much in the human realm even if I didn't know it. Once all the brothers touch the orbs my projection will be permanent and I'll be able to hang out all the time! I love you, bye Mammon!" I stared in shock with tears running down my face as I watched Lilith's projection disappear. I must have been sitting there for a while because I only snapped out of it when I saw Levi come in. "Mammon? Are you alright?" "Yeah, I'm fine. Anyway I gotta head to my next gift. See ya Levi! Oh and before I forget here your 2 million Grimm back. Bye!" I walked out and followed my next clue to MC's room and at the base of the door was a grimm and a phone case, the phone case was designed to look like gold. I recognized it as MC's handy work since she likes to do this kind of thing. I replaced my previous phone case with the one MC got me and proceeded to read the card. "Dear Mammon, I hope you like your present. I wanted to do something special for one of my best friends. You're getting close to the end, go to the spot where Goldie is waiting, she has your next clue and a very special gift for you." 'Well I know exactly where Goldie is.' I went back to my room and there on the gambling table was Goldie with a golden key. From where Goldie was at there was a yellow string heading in the direction of my closet. I took the key and looked around till I found the key hole after I inserted the key a hidden passage opened up, I went through and went down the hallway. At the end of the hallways was a gambling room and my own personal bar. I saw a note card and went over to read it. "Dear Mammon, this is a place where you can relieve stress, gamble to your heart's content and a safe place from Lucifer. Only I know where this is, the door on the other side of the room is to lead to the other underground tunnels and there are arrows if you want to explore. That key is the only way in and out of this room. Merry Christmas!!" 'Well...can't waste any more time! I might as well enjoy myself.' I was about to go until my D.D.D buzzed, it was from Lucifer. He wanted us to meet him in the living room after we got done. I made my way back to my room and headed to the living room and sat down waiting for the others.