Chapter 1: A new discovery

With the brothers at their meeting I was left all alone at the house. I spent almost half the time watching anime eating and basically being lazy after I did my homework but now I have nothing left to watch since I finished. So since I had the house to myself I decided to explore. I walked around the halls looking for anything out of place, the reason for that being is because I remembered what happened this past Halloween so I decided to explore and look for more secret rooms. I walked down a hallway when I noticed an almost invisible line on the wall curious I started to feel around for something that might open it and finally I pushed on a design and the wall shifted to the left but with a groan stopped half way through confused I tried to push it further but ultimately gave up. I entered and tried to find a light switch but alas to no avail so I ran to my room, grabbed my flashlight from my survival bag and returned to the room. I entered and shone my flashlight around, it looked like it hadn't been used in centuries. I noticed coverings over furniture, dirtied windows at the top, and multiple floors. I pulled off one of the covers to see a giant bookshelf lining the wall..."this must be a hidden library....wait what's that?" I noticed a strange looking door and walked over towards it, I tried to open it but the hinges were rusted and I couldn't open it. Before I could do anything else I got a text from the brothers telling me that they were on their way home so I left the room and with a bit (a lot) of effort I closed it to where it was once again hidden. I put my flashlight back and double checked to make sure nothing was out of the ordinary and went downstairs to find the brothers. After a bit of discussion I went and made dinner since it was my turn then we ate, chatted, and went to sleep.