A new start

TWO YEARS LATER
Tanner POV,
It's been about two years sence the love of my life died, but that's ok I've done lots of thinking and have decided it's time to move on with my life, today I'm walking in the mall to the apple store, as I'm walking I bump into a girl and all her bags fall out of her hands so I decided to help her "I'm so sorry let me help you with your bags" I say getting on the ground and helping her pick up her bags "it's ok you don't have to do that she says, but I help her anyways and decided to introduce myself " I'm tanner btw, what's your name" I say standing up with the bags in my hands " I'm Bethany, nice to meet you tanner" I think to myself what a beautiful name and I ask her" hey you want to go get lunch" I say still holding her bags " that would be nice, here's my number for when you want to have lunch, I should be getting home now" she says as she hands me the paper with her number on it and I hand her her bags and she walks away, I look at the number and I go to the apple store and get what I need and go home. As I'm sitting at home I'm looking at a picture of me and Taylor, and as I am I hear something run behind me, but there is no one there, so I turn around to look at the picture again and I see taylor floating in front of me, "I tanner, miss me" she says with a cute face, "T-taylor your a ghost" I say confused because I thought they didn't exist, "tanner, I'm sorry if I scared you, I just wanted to say that I still love you even as a ghost" she say looking into my eyes, "Taylor can we talk about this another time, I'm kinda busy as you can see" I say as I have stuff all over the place, "ok fine tanner, see you later" she says disappearing, I look at the picture again and I start to get sad like the same night she died.