Nap time Troubles [Revised]

Age regressor! Roman
Caregiver! Logan

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Roman sat on the ground of the living room, arms crossed in defiance. A paper crown hung loosely on top of his head, the sides taped with a cheap, dollar store glitter tape that Roman just had to have. Logan allowed it, it only being a dollar after all. Along with the paper crown, he wore Mickey Mouse-themed pajamas—as today is a pajama day due to the two having work off—and underneath a slightly damp diaper that hung around his waist.

Logan stood in front of him, arms also crossed, but not in defiance, instead, he held a stern glare, a frown on his lips. He wore a simple grey t-shirt with black sweatpants as he decided to wear informal clothing on their lazy day.

"Roman, it's nap time." He repeats simply to the stubborn little, not at all pleased by his defiance.

"Nooo! I'm in the middle of important business!" He hissed, stuffed animals surrounding him as he was in the middle of saving the princess when Logan walked in and announced that it's nap time. Roman hates two things when he regresses. Being interrupted while playing and nap time.

Logan narrowed his eyes as Roman hissed at him, his patience wearing thin.

"Three."

Roman's eyes widened, and his teeth sunk into the inside of his cheek before huffing.

"I wanna play!"

"Two."

Roman whined, hitting his fist against the ground.

"Nooo! S'op countin!"

"One."

As Logan reached the last number, Roman hopped up and instead of apologizing and agreeing to take a nap as Logan expected, he ran.

With an annoyed groan, Logan watched as Roman ran out of the living room and up the stairs. Logan followed of course, though he was speed walking rather than running as he didn't want to feed into Roman's games.

Roman ended up in his daddy's room, hiding under the bed, his crown having had fallen off on the way up. He was in sooo much trouble.

Logan scowled, to say he was aggravated would be an understatement. He and Roman always discuss nap time as Roman always complains. However, usually, when he begins counting, he gives in.

Not today he didn't

Logan wasn't stupid, and he is a perfectionist. So when saw his door cracked open, he immediately pushed the door open and bent down, pulling up the covers, causing Roman to squeak, scooting away from his caregiver.

"Roman, " Logan growls out firmly, glaring at his little one who whimpered in return. "Out. Now."

The man winced but complied, his head hanging in shame as he finally stood in front of Logan again, rubbing at his arm.

Logan rubbed at his temples before inhaling rather loudly. Grabbing Roman's hand, he tugged him to his bedroom—the room filled with Disney posters, an adult fitted race car bed, and many dolls, barbies, and whatnot laying on the floor.

"Roman, what did Daddy tell you to do?" He asks him, his tone firm, yet it had softened some, as while irritated, he didn't want to scare the little. Children don't respond well to anger, they need patience, and while fully grown, Roman at the moment is mentally a child and deserves the same patience a physical child needs.

Roman shifted, allowing Logan to lift him onto his changing table as he spoke. His cheeks lit up in a light pink blush but it wasn't as dark as it used to be when Roman first regressed. He noticed the shift in his tone and relaxed slightly, but continued to wiggle nervously.