Chapter 1

I was on my way to Amity's birthday party.when I got their Gus,Willow,Edric, and Emira where at the door waiting for me and king greeting us inside. We hung out inside for a wile until we got bord and the twins suggest we go to the lake since it was covered in ice so we could play on it. We all excepted and got on are stuff before racing to the lake. It was a 2 min walk so not to far from the mansion.

When we got their Emira and Edric tested the ice before saying it was safe to go on.

We all ran out on the ice before I stopped and looked back behind me seeing Amity was hesitant to go on the ice.

"Common Amity! The twins checked the ice before we went on, and besides... everyone's already one the ice anyway! " I yelled from about 10 feet away from her.

"Do you Really trust the twins though?!"

"Well...not really. But everyone else is on the ice so let's go! You can even hold my arm or hand if it'll make you feel safer?!"

"Ok...I guess your right. All the others are on the ice so it should be safe" She said as she slowly walked towards me grabbing my arm for support when she slipped.

We walked up to the others who were playing tag and joined in. After about 5 minutes I asked if I could get a picture on the ice and everyone agreed. After the picture was taken we decided to sit on the ice. We were smart enuff to not go on the middle of the ice so we stayed close to shor. It wasn't long before we all got up and decided to go back home.

as we got up Edric though it would be funny to kick my thermos further onto the ice, but accidentally kicked it to the middle of the lake.

"Seriously Edric?" I said in annoyance "here...hold my phone well I go get my thermos. " I said handing him my phone and sliding towards the middle of the lake.

I was about 3 feet away when I herd a *CRACK * in the ice and i could tell everyone else heard it to.

"LUZ!" I could hear everyone say at the same time.

"GUY'S! WHAT HAPPENS IF I FALL IN!!!" I yelled. I could feel the fear in my chest rising now and was scared for my life.

"YOUR NOT GONNA FALL IN! IM CALLING 911! JUST DON'T MOVE!" Emira yelled grabbing her phone out of her pocket.

*CRACK!*

I could feel the ice giving away as I stud there shaking before I heard a--

*CRASH!*

I could feel the ground give away as I slipped under the ice taking a deep breath before I hit the water.