3 (18+)

Warning: Explicit Content. (1/2)

6/9
Friday
11:39 pm
Reader Pov

"Hisoka, I came here to discuss important things with you, not play games with your toys." The muscular longhaired blonde guy's indifference triggered me in so many levels I made a promise I'd make him regret those words.

"I heard you the first time." Hisoka just chuckled and sat next to him, on a long, scarlet red leather sofa. "Talking man to man when your problem was your frigid wife coçk blocking your high libido ass after five children is far more easier to be dealt by another woman isn't it?"

"I have no plans on cheating with my wife if that's what you mean." He avoided glancing at me again, I guess to prove he wasn't affected by my backless, thigh-length, low-cut black halter dress.

"Silva, why not try to unwind for real." Hisoka shook his head and whispered over his ear. "No one ever knows what happens inside these rooms. And besides, she's just going to entertain you, not have sęx without your consent. Just sit back and relax."

The big guy sighed softly and muttered, "...fine."

Hisoka immediately stood up then gestured for me to come forth and hold the stainless steel pole in front, raising my hands on the highest possible height. "Do your thing babe. Show him what you've got." He winked at me and just like that, bid us goodbye.

It couldn't have been more awkward now that the previously uninterested man is all eyes on me, as if I'm some specimen underneath his microscope. But since he had been rude at first, I've decided to prevent him from touching any part of me for free and danced way more provocatively.

The innocent pole became the sole witness of my lewd acts, once I left it to give him a special lap dance. I initially planned to have no direct contact while untying the only knot on my nape, holding my dress in place, however, his thick and hard thighs beneath those high-end midnight-blue trousers won't leave a gap between my thighs without making me feel uncomfortable. So I sat on them.

I caught his deep, blue catlike eyes taking a glimpse of my now exposed breasts without a single fabric covering them, before they returned on sending my eyes intense stares that almost had gotten me wet.

He smelled like faint musk which compelled me to lean closer and pretended to ride him while my palms are stuck on his broad and warm chest

He smelled like faint musk which compelled me to lean closer and pretended to ride him while my palms are stuck on his broad and warm chest. It wouldn't have affected me that much if only my panties wasn't rubbing over his bulge, growing in length atop his left thigh and the more it gets harder, the more it looked like a third leg to me.

"Stop. You're going to regret this."

"Really?" I smirked and licked the corner of my lower lip before biting on it. "Make me."

It was all fun and games until his big hands clamped themselves on my sides and pressed his plump lips against mine. I didn't know how to respond at the moment because I'm too shocked that he actually fell into the thirst trap and made a move.

The taste of whisky on his warm lips was too intoxicating, I couldn't stop his tongue from pushing inside and dominating mine like a ravenous Alpha wolf. This experience is the same as how Hisoka and I shared a passionate kiss, yet the difference was I'm more scared than excited.

The deal was before I get wrecked and this was way beyond our agreement.

Damn it Hisoka where are you?

"Mmnhh..."

I flinched at the contact of another hot tongue trailing on my back—right over my spine—up to my helpless nape. I pushed his brother away for a second to turn and curse him for tricking me into this situation.

"H-Hisoka you bastard..." I sent him sharp glares that he only deflected by squeezing my boobs like some fluffy children's stuff toys.

"This is a whole new experience but trust me, you'll definitely like it."