chapter 5

hey guys sorry for the looong wait but i was grounded ( and i still am . cuz of my science teacher UGH) but i feel like I'm neglecting you soo imma write lol until i get caught { insert evil laugh}.

________________________________________________________

*Samantha's POV

     Ryan and i were still laughing when we got to his house , which is HUGE. there was a large gate , a field of grass and then a big 3 story white house with blue window and door. "this is your house?!" he chuckled and  shook his head " no this is our house." he grabbed my hand and kissed it. i blushed " umm...er.. will ....are you sure your parents are ok with this?" he nodded and parked in front. he opened the door and we walked in. "come on the bed rooms are up this way." i nodded and followed him. i stopped and saw pictures . aww it was one of ryan im guessing 3 years old, it was in the fall and he was riding a little toy Diego motorcycle. " aww. Ryan you were soo cute......what happened?" i said teasingly.he smirked "well i grew up and became Mr. good looking." we laughed and walked up. "the guest bedroom on the left and mines is the next one on the right and my parents is on the 3rd floor." i nodded. i opened the door and my jaw literally dropped to the floor."oh my gosh!" i shrieked. this room was bigger than my room and moms put together. it had a flat screen t.v against the wall above a large dresser , a hug bed , a patio! and a night stand next to the bed. it took me an hour to fold and put my stuff away. i heard a knock "hey Samantha, I'm carin Rys mom."i turned sroung to see a middle aged women with black hair and beautiful green eyes just like Ryan. i smiled and shook her hand but was pulled into a hug. "its very nice to meet you Ry has completely change he talked about you all the time"i laughed "oh really?" she nodded and smiled sweetly." i love having you in the house, but i eant to make sure you don't hurt my son." me hurt Ryan? "me? hurt him?" she nodded and kissed my forehead "but im guessing you won't you do seem like a sweet girl. i can tell why he lo- like you." she said and left. was she gonna say love? do i love him? i mean hes sweet funny irrestable and i love it when he smirks , but hes got a HUGE ego! but i know i will never be able to live without him.....shit did i just say that. i guess i do love Ryan. i smiled and took a shower and went to bed. 

you think just because you ran away you can get away from me?" i heard moms voice say. i looked aroung and say i was in the gymnasium. "yes i do! Ryan will protect me and theres no way you will be able to hurt him." i said wow where did all the confidence come from? she walked in from the door and smiled evilly "oh really?....well then why is he over there then?" she pointed and i looked in that direction. Ryan was lying down and grabbing his chest. i ran towards him. "MOM what have you done?!" "sam bug?" ryan whispered. Tears streaming down i answered "yea babe its me" he smiled. how could he be smiling? i looked at his chest and saw a knife peirced exactly where his heart his. "what have i done. I'm so sorry Ryan." i did this to him i shouldnt have been his girl. " i love you Sam bug and dont forget it" he whispered and slowly his eyes began to close. " no ryan stay with me RYAN!" mom started laughing and i couldn't take it any longer. "you stupid bitch you ruin everything"i yelled. she started walking towards me with a knife in her hand. "me? a bitch? you should have saved your father its your fault he and now Ryan are dead." i shook my head franticly. "no" i started crying even harder barely able to breath. "say hi to daddy for me" 

  "no" i whispered and opened my eyes.it was pitch black i loooked at the clock 12:39. i walked to the dresser and grabbed my blue pajama pants and a light blue T. i always slept in my undies , don"t ask me why its just more comfortable. i opened my door and headed towards Ryans room. i knocked...no answer. i walked in and saw Ryan sleeping. i walked to his side and poked him. "Um...ryan?" he moaned " just a few more minutes mom please? is sammie ok?" he said in a sleepy voice. i giggled " well sammies scared and had a bad dream about...someone can she sleep with you." he eyes shoot open and he smiled. "sam bug whats wrong?" i tear rolled down my down my cheek and he wiped it away. "i had a dream about mom." he nodded and sat up. he was only in his boxers and you could see his muscles even through the darkness. He reached  and layed me down on the bed. i layed my head on his chest and sighed. "much better" he laughed and wrapped his arms around me. i felt safe for the first time since i could remember and slowly drifted of to sleep.

________________________________________

*Ryans P.O.V

i love her. and i definately love her in my arms.

________________________________

*samantha P.O.V

"sammie wake up" i yawned and opened my eyes "No.. please i wanna stay." i pouted. "no we gotta go to school" i folded my arms across my chest. i did not wanna go to school. i wanted to stay wrapped up in his arms. " no!" i pulled the covers over my head. 5 sec later  i was wrapped up in his arms but we were headed towards the bathroom. "Ryan please i promise to go tomorrow." he shook his head and sat me on the sink. i noticed he was already dressed. he turned on the shower and walked towards the door. " i am not getting ready. he smiled evilly and walked towards me" we could take one together?" my eyes widen and i shook my head " your already dressed." he shook his head " so" i smiled and took of my shirt. " get out." he just stood there and stared at me. "helllo Ry" i waved my hands in front of his face. he shook his head and left.  I hopped in the shower and was out 40 min later. i got out and saw my new pocka dotted bra and panties and a towel. i am soo gonna kick his ass, he went into my dresser! i put on my undies , brushed my teeth and walked out.  my hair was a mess but i didnt feel like doing it. i looked at the bed and saw Ryan bobbing to his ipod. i pulled my faded skinnies and hot pink shirt on that were layed on the bed. Well at least he can put clothes together. i saw my black pumps but ignored them and jumped on ryan. he kissed me and smiled " well you look nice..except for your hair come on sammie by the rate we're going we'll be late." i shugged and flipped on the other side and closed my eyes. i felt him leave the bed then come back. ''fine if you won't i will." he whispered in my ear and i couldn't help but shiver. i felt the brush on my head and relaxed even more then fell to sleep.

_____________________

Ryan's P.O.V

She slowly began to fall asleep. i shook my head and laughed. i grabbed heer shoes and put them on her. she didn't put any make up on she looks good like this. i grabbed our bags and put them in the car then went back to get sammie. I knew the nightmare would take a lot out of her, but i didn't exspect her to be this sleepy. she's so cute when she pouted i almost said ok. when she came in my room and slept with me i felt peaceful i didn't wanna leave. After school im gonna take her to the cliff , i consider that our spot now. i pulled up to the parking lot and woke sammie up. " i hate you for bringing me here." i smiled "you love me" she started blushing and walked out the car. i grabbed our bags and walked in. "can i see my bag?" i nodded and gave it to her. she frowned and searched her book bag. "where's my hoddie?" she asked confused she looked scared." i didn't bring it. you don't need it, like i said I'll protect you" she smiled but still looked a little unsure. i draped my arm around her as we headed for math.

__________________________________

Samantha's P.O.V

              as Ryan and i walked to math everyone stared and whispered. i heard one girl whisper 'whose the new girl Ryan's with?" what ? i can/t look that different. i shrugged and walked in the class. "Ryan" Ms. Bane asked "whose the new girl." my jaw dropped the teacher didn't even recognize me?! i couldn't look that different. "what new girl?" ryan asked. Ms. Bane pointed to me and Ryan smiled. " oh this is Samantha Green.. just without the hoodie." everyone in the class room gasped and Ms. Bane just kept appologizing. I blushed and headed to my usual seat. someone tapped my ass and i turned to see the stupid jock Mike staring at my boobs. before i could respond Ryan was their with an evil look on his face "don't you ever....EVER touch my girl again." he grabbed Mike and lifted him in the air and against the wall. "do you understand?" mike looked petrified , helloked at me and i stuck my tongue out at him. he frowned and nodded "yea man I'm so sorry." Ry's eyes narrowed. " appologize to her , she the one you need to appologize to!" he looked at me " I'm sorry Samantha. i promise i won't do it again , will you forgive me?" i nodded and sat in my seat. Ryan let go and sat in the chair next to me. He still had that mean look on his face so leaned and kissed him on the lips. "thanks Ry i really appreciate it." his face softened and he smiled no prob Sammie."

for the rest of the day it was the same as first teachers not noticing , boys being way too touchy and Ryan beating the crap out of them. But hey you had to admit he was pretty hot when he was mad.

____________________________________________

sorry if it wasn't as good. please Vomment ( vote / comment)

XD

-Nay