Training Part 2

Levi walked up to me as he tried to kick me. I managed to dodge somehow but just barely missing me.
"W-what are you doing Captain?!" I stepped back.
"Tch you may be a kid but I'm not going easy on you. You need to learn how to fight and survive!" Levi tried to kick me again this time he kicked my stomach, I fell to the ground holding my stomach which was now in pain.
"Tch. Oi get up! This is no time for a nap now!" Levi yelled in my ear, I slowly forced myself to stand up.
"Now...I want you to hit me." Levi said in a monotone voice.
"W-what Captain no I can't hit you?!" I looked at him wide eyed.
"God damn it brat! Just fucking hit me!!" He shouted at me. Well looks like I had no choice. I tried to hit Levi as hard as I could but I ended up hurting myself in the process.
"Owwww ouch ouch owww owww!" I span around holding my hand that I tried to hit Levi with.
"Tch you can't even hit probably, you will end up breaking your hand." Levi sighed.
"Well it's not my fault, I did what you said Captain." I pouted as I was still holding my hand.
"Tsk, why couldn't Erwin deal with this?" Levi sighed again. 'I need to help this brat more than I thought I would, tch troublesome brat.' Levi thought.
"Um Captain Levi, I'm sorry." I said looking down.
"Tch why are you apologising brat?" Levi sighed.
"I'll never be like you. I want to train and kill titans and be strong, just like you." I said sadly.
Levi's eyes widened a little. 'She wants to be like me? Tch I'll make the one of the best soldiers well under me of course.' Levi was lost in thought that he didn't hear his name being called by Eyebrows err I mean Commander Erwin.
"Levi? Levi?? Levi??!" Erwin finally brought him back to reality.
"Oh Erwin. Sorry I was thinking. What is it?" Levi sighed.
"I came to see how (y/n) is doing." Erwin said as he smiled at me.
"Tch she can't even punch probably, so yeah at this rate it's titan food for you brat." Levi scoffed. I looked down slightly.
"Levi don't say that. I'm sure as you are training her, you will train her good and teach her well." Erwin ruffled my hair.
"Tch yeah I guess so..." Levi was still sceptical of the whole idea.
"Anyway it's time for dinner now I'm sure you're hungry (y/n)." Erwin looked down at me again.
"Yes I sure am hungry Commander Erwin." I gave a big grin.
"(Y/n) please call me Erwin, you don't have to be so formal." Erwin gave a little chuckle and ruffled my hair again.
"Okay Erwin. Let's go!" I smiled as I made my way to the mess hall. Erwin followed behind me and Levi well he "tched" again and followed on....