Life And Death

(A few years time skip, now age 14, start of training)
I am now 14, old enough to join the Survey Corps. Some people still don't approve that I'm joining this early but it's my choice. I made my way to Erwin's office, I wasn't scared about joining, who knows I may even end up dead on my first expedition. I knocked on the office door as soon as I heard 'enter' I walked in.
"Hello (y/n), are you ready to join the Survey Corps?" Erwin asked me.
"Yes I am sir." I said standing at attention.
"Tch, Erwin I still don't think this is a good idea." Levi sighed.
"She will join, it is her choice and she may be the youngest cadet ever to join the Survey Corps, but train her well then she will do fine I'm sure." Erwin said walking up to me with my uniform and a green cape.
"Leviii Leviiiiii!" Hanji said bursting through the office doors.
"Tch what is it Shitty Glasses?" Levi sighed again.
"Firstly no swearing infront of a child, secondly can you pleaseeeeee help me with an experiment?" Hanji pleaded.
"Tch no." Levi simply answered. Hanji was gonna say something until I butted in.
"Hanji, I am not a child anymore and I'll be happy to help you with your experiments, right after I get into my uniform." I smiled. Hanji's jaw dropped open.
"Tch brat are you crazy? You never want to help her you may not make it out alive, she will kill you with her talk about titans." Levi stated.
"Really?! You want to help me?" Hanji clapped her hands together and I gave a nod.
"Ekkkk yesssssss yayyy come onnnn let's gooooo!" Hanji squealed in joy grabbing my arm.
"Tch no she has training." Levi walked over to me and put his hand on my shoulder.
"Since when do you care Shorty heheheh. We won't be gone for too long I just want to show her a few things." Hanji smiled.
"Tch fine..." Levi let go of my shoulder, Hanji didn't wait a second and ran off to her lap.
"This is gonna be a great day." Levi said in a sarcastic tone...