Truth or dare 16

Day 12 of the twins no prank dare

Hey everybody. Sorry I haven't updated this story in a month, but college has been so stressful. I procrastinated and suffered the consequences, but thankfully the semester is over, and I can go back to my updates.

Viney walks up to Emira and hugs her.

Em: You're acknowledging me again! 'She hugs her back, then pushes her away.' Why were you ignoring me?! What did I do wrong? Seriously, that broke me on the inside. I thought I was going insane.

Viney: Sorry. I was dared to pretend you were invisible yesterday.

Emira wrapped her arms around Viney, trying to stop the tears from coming: Don't ever do that again to me! Okay.

Viney wiped away the Blight's tears: Okay.

I hand Viney a slip: It's not a truth or a dare, but I still think you should do it.

Emira looks at the slip: I agree with this person.

Viney gives Emira a soft kiss: Come on.

Viney leads Emira to a couch and sits down before putting her arm around the Blight, who puts her head on her chest.

Emira: Yay.

Me: Hello, everyone! We have been away for too long and have a lot of great submissions, so let's get started. Before we do that, we need another player. 'I snap my fingers, and the portal appears and opens up. Camilla steps through, holding a suitcase. The portal then closes and disappears.'

Camilla: That was the fastest I have ever gotten vacation time approved.

Luz: What's with the suitcase, mom?

Camilla: Well, if I'm going to stay here for a while, I might as well be packed.

Me: Hello, Ms. Noceda.

Camilla: Please call me Camilla.

Me: Okay. Well, now that you're here, we can move on the dare. 'I hand both Eda and Amity their slips.'

'