Truth or Dare 11

Day 7 of the Twins no prank dare

Me: Wow it's really been 7 days since the no pranking for month dare started. I thought they would have cracked by now.

Eda clears her throat. I sigh and hand her ten snails.

Amity: Wow, I got to hand it to you guys. I'm really impressed at how well you guys are lasting. Your doing better than I expected.

Em: Aww. Mittens complimented us.

Amity: And I take back the compliment. 'She snuggles deeper into Luz's side.'

Me: Well we got a lot great submissions for everyone today, so let's get started. The first one is for Eda. 'I walk over and hand her the slip.'

Eda: Well originally it was losing my independence and having to join the Emperor's Coven

Eda: Well originally it was losing my independence and having to join the Emperor's Coven. Now that Luz is in my life, my worst fear is losing her, like permanently. If I was losing her and she had to go back to the human realm, I would give her a key, that would let her travel back and forth whenever she wanted, but if she died, I don't know what I would do with myself.

Me: That's actually very sweet.

Luz walks over and hugs her mentor, before going back to her green haired princess.

So for this next suggestion we are going to need a temporary new player. 'I snap my fingers and portal appears. The door opens and Camilla walks through the portal.'

Camilla: Why am I back here again?

Me: Hello Ms. Noceda. Your because you have a dare to do. 'I hand her the dare.'

Camilla: I mean I haven't kissed a girl since I was in college and I literally just met her, but I guess sure

Camilla: I mean I haven't kissed a girl since I was in college and I literally just met her, but I guess sure. 'She begins to walk over to Eda, when she sees Luz's hair color  and walks to her instead.'

Me Um Camilla Eda's the other way.

Camilla puts her hand up and walks toward Luz: Mija, did you dye your hair?

Luz starts to get scared: Y-yes.

Camilla: WHY DID YOU DYE YOUR HAIR?! You know how I feel about that. If you were back in the human realm, you would be grounded for a month right now. Do not make me use the Chancla.