Chapter 20

Ally's pov
Today was the day. Today was the day I had to leave my boyfriend and all of my friends behind. I have been nothing but depressed for this whole week.

I mean they really have no right to do this to us. I was pulled out of my thoughts by a knock at my door. "Hey Ally its time to go". I heard brad say softly.

I feel so bad for him, he had to brake up with his girlfriend and he was going to propose to her. "Coming." I said in almost a whisper.

We had already put our things in the moving truck and they were on the way to north Carolina along with one of our cars. I took one last look around my room before going downstairs.

I slowly walked down the stairs and saw Makenzi, Maddie and Evan. I went to Makenzi and Maddie first. "Don't forget about us." Maddie told me. "Just get over here." Mak said hugging me really tightly.

I pulled away and hugged Maddie. "I'm going to miss you guys." I said, we were all crying now. "We'll come and visit, i've heard your cousins are hot." Maddie said trying to lighten the mood.

I walked over to Evan and just cried and hugged him. He pulled away and took my face in his hands. "Its going to be okay, don't worry." He reassured me.

"I hope your right, I just don't know if I can believe you right now." I replied. He kissed me. It was different from the way he usually kisses me. It was slow, almost as if he was trying to make it last as long as he possibly could.

"Ally we have to go." The she devil says. I pulled away from Evan and hugged everyone one more time. "We'll see you soon okay?" Maddie says. "I can't wait." I told them trying to smile.

We walked out the door and got in the car. I put my headphones in and fell asleep.
-
I was woken up by someone shaking me, it was Bethany. "Were here." She told me. I got out of the car and stretched.

I looked up and this house was huge. "We live here?!?" I asked. "Yep." Bethany replied.

- the next day-

I was sitting in my new room when Brad came in. "I guess its time to meet our family." He said. I stood up and Brad wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

We walked out to the car. I looked out the window and North Carolina is pretty but not as pretty as Cali. We got to their house and walked inside.

We were greeted at the door by a woman with dark brown hair. "Hey guys come in!" She told us. We walked in and she hugged me. "You must be Ally!" She told me excitedly.

"Yeah." I said giggling a little. "You can call me Aunt Liz or Aunt Elizabeth." She says. "Okay." I replied with a smile. "Boys get down here!" She yelled. 3 boys came down the stairs.

One looked like he was close to Brad and Bethany's age, another one look about 12 or 13 and one looked my age. "Ally, Bethany, Brad these are my sons." She tells us.

"Hey i'm Nash." One of the boys tells me. "I'm Will." The older one says. "And I'm Hayes." The younger one says.

-

We had been at the Grier's for a little while now. I was talking to Nash on the couch. "Theres no way your stronger than me." He tells me.

"Are you sure about that?" I ask. "Positive." He tells me. "Then I guess you wouldn't have a problem with fighting me." I reply. "Nope he says.

We stand up and I tried to kick him but he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. "HAMILTON PUT ME DOWN!" I yell while laughing. "I don't think I will." He chuckled.

He finally put me down and I started chasing him around the house. He tripped and fell down and I guess I was paying attention because I tripped and fell over him.

We were both on the floor laughing when I heard a Voice

"Hey Nash I was wondering if you-" the boy stopped talking when he saw us. We got up and I looked at him. "Hey I'm Cameron." He said.

-
A/N
Hey guysss👐 I missed all of you and I'm sorry for not updating sooner i've been busy. I hope you guys have a good weekend! Until then, ~Julia🌸