Chapter 13

Ally's POV
I don't really remember what happened all of a sudden I just woke up in a hospital bed. The last thing I remember is my mom crying.

Flashback (when ally was 7)

"Mommy why are you crying?" I ask her. I didn't get an answer though because my dad came into the room. "Cassidy i'm going somewhere." He said almost in a whisper and then slammed the door shut.

There were a couple very strange things about the scenario that just happened. One my dad never goes anywhere without my mom unless its to work. Two my parents always say I love you before they leave and this time they didn't.

My mom is still crying in the corner so I went upstairs to Bethany's room. "Beth whats going on?" I ask her this time crying myself. "Well Alls mommy and daddy are in a big fight and they might not get back together." She says in a soft voice and I could see tears brimming her eyes.

"I'm scared." I told her. "I know Ally I am too but everything will be okay."

End of flashback

I remember more about that night when I was 7. Bethany let my sleep in her room that night and while we were sleeping my mom left. 2 weeks later they got divorced. Everything was not okay.

My thoughts were interrupted by a doctor coming into the room. "Hi Ms.Johnson how are you feeling?" She asked. All of a sudden I felt an indescribable pain in my side and left leg.

"My side and left leg hurt really bad." I told her truthfully. "What happened?" I asked her. "Well you were hit by a car." What? I was hit by a car? "Your boyfriend and friend called 911 and got into a car crash on their way here." She told me. "I have a boyfriend?" "Yes"

"Oh well are they okay?" I asked. "Your boyfriend Evan is but were not sure if Brent will make it." She told me. I'm not really sure what to feel I mean I can't remember them. "I don't remember them." I said.

A/N
Hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated in like a week. I've been so busy considering tomorrows christmas. By the way Merry Christmas! I hope santa brings you guys lots of presents🎅 oh and I'm also sorry if there was only one paragraph at first wattpad messed up and i'm sorry. Happy holidays!!

~Jules🌸