Chapter 8

Me, Mak, Maddie and Emma were all going to the mall today. We got there and someone pulled me aside, it was Emma. "LOOK I WANT YOU TO STAY AWAY FROM EVAN OKAY JUST STAY AWAY! I HAVEN'T SEEN HIM IN FOREVER AND I WANT TO BE ABLE TO TALK TO HIM AND BE AROUND HIM WITHOUT YOU THERE!" She screamed in my face.

"LOOK WERE NOT EVEN DATING SO FINE I NEVER REALLY LIKE HIM THAT MUCH ANYWAY!" I didn't mean that last part but I wanted her yo shut up. "Ally is that true?" I turned around and saw Evan there and he was on the verge of crying.

"No Evan its not what- I started but Evan cut me off. "Save it Ally." He said and sighed walking away. "Evan wait come back." But he did listen he just walked and walked until I couldn't see him anymore.

I ran over to Makenzi and started crying, she pulled me into a hug. "Awe babe what happened?" She asked sounding concerned. "W-well E-em-emma told me to stay away from Evan and was being really rude so I told her I would and that I I I." I started crying more.

"You what Ally." "I told her I didn't even like him that much but just because I wanted her to stop being so rude and as I said that Evan heard me and h-he broke up with me!" I told her crying even harder.

"Awe bae." She said trying to comfort me while rubbing my back. Then I heard a voice I thought i'd never hear again.
------------------end of chapter----------
(Just kidding guys keep reading😂)

"Brent" I manage to choke out. "Alls what happened?!" He asked pulling me into a hug. I don't remember the last time someone called me Alls but I like it. "I don't really want to about it right now." I replied.

"Do you want me to drive you home?" He asks. "That'd be great." I replied. The car ride home was silent, not an awkward silence but a nice silent. We got to my house and of course you can guess who had questions. "ALLY WHO IS THIS I TOLD YOU NOT TO BRING ANYMORE BOYS HOME!" The witch screamed in my face.

"Mom this is Brent, he is just a friend." I reassured her. "Okay but don't try anything." She said pointing a finger at him. "No worries ma'am." He said putting his hands up in surrender. It honestly was really cute. What ally no, no you can't fall in love with Brent no.

I suddenly heard talking in the kitchen when Bethany walked out. "BETH!" I screamed. "ALLS!" She screamed back pulling me into a tight hug. So thats where I had heard that name before. "Who's this?" She asked smirking. "Oh Bethany this is Brent, this is my older sister Bethany." I explained.

"Lets go upstairs Brent." As we walked upstairs I saw Bethany smirking out of the corner of my eye and I blushed hoping Brent didn't see. We went into my room and I shut the door. I told him everything that happened with Evan and he hugged me tighter and longer than I think i've ever been before.

It was nice it made me feel, wanted. I pulled away from the hug and looked up at him "You don't deserve any of this." He whispered to me and I knew what was coming next. He kissed me, but it was different from any kiss i've ever had before, it was passionate I guess you could say and this is going to sound crazy but I think sparks flew.

He pulled away and smiled at me. Just then I heard sniffling at the door and I shot my head in that direction. "Evan" I managed his name to escape from my lips.