To You

Als Inspiration diente das Lied "Magnetised" von Tom Odell.

Looking back , a bitter sweet feeling washes over me.

Ever wondered where we have to go? Because I’m clueless and everytime someone tells me life has a plan for us, I stand still. Not moving an inch, as everyone around me seems to move forward at the speed of light. If life has a plan for us, I’m wondering where it’s plan is leading me and why I’m being left behind.

And sometimes I get the feeling that it’s time for me to move on, time to stop waiting for something to happen and finally take a step forward. And I remember You and the first time someone made me feel like I matter, in a long time. I remember, that someones words were stronger than the ones I keep telling myself over and over and over. For a moment I just listened to what someone else said to me, instead of shutting them out and answering for myself. All of this felt like a dream to me, when I finally could stop worrying and even if it was just a moment, it meant the world to me.

Every time I look back, I can’t forget how thankful I am to You and at the same time I have to bring myself to start moving, because it’s not right to be magnetised to someone who’s never gonna slow down. Slowing You down is something I don’t have the right to do, because You found your own pace. Everyone else did too. Now it’s my time to start moving. It’s my time to find my pace and make my way throught life’s plan for me.

Looking back, a bitter sweet feeling washes over me and even if it makes me sad sometimes I’m happy that I got all those memories I can look back to.