CHAPTER 31

PREM POV...

Prem? Are you not going to say something to us?
We know that you are tired of everything but remember we are your best friends? you can talk to me, you can talk to us if you have a problem right?
Earth said in a concerned tone to me

if you still not ready to tell us your problems it's okay. We respect your decision's and we are not forcing you
Just don't stress yourself, Prem.

I smiled at them and lower my head
I know. Don't worry I'm perfectly fine I'm not sick or anything I'm just really tired and I'm sorry if I don't want to talk about it for now.

It's ok Prem. So we need to go now
We will call you later bye.
The three of them already left so I just looking at my phone while thinking about my parents.

I don't know what to do now. I'm still thinking about transferring again to my home town but it will be hard for me to adjust again. I also don't want to leave Boun.
I know he's mad at me and I'm mad at him too, but I can't change the fact that I love him.

Few days have already passed since Vixen drown herself in the pool but until now Boun and I still haven't talked.
I tried to call him many times but he is not answering my phone calls and even my messages.
I always see him with vixen and I know he sees me too but he ignores me and I don't even know why.

BOUN POV...

It's been a week now but Prem and I still haven't talk
and it's all because of Vixen.
She wants me to be there with her all the time until Prem's birthday but I can't stand being like this I'm tired but I don't want Prem to be hurt.

Are you tired Boun?
We have an agreement, right? If you don't want Prem to be hurt then don't talk to him until his birthday comes.
I will let you go after that. I just want again to experience the things you always do for me just like before.
You know what I can do to your Nong so just follow my rules.

You leave me right?
Where were you all the time that I need you?
I'm wrong about choosing your side. Don't worry I will follow all your rules but stay away from us after that.
I was about to leave when she suddenly holds my hand to stop me.

Where are you going? You will follow my rules, right? then just stay here.
Because of annoyance I just go back to my seat. I'm getting pissed can't even stand this psycho.

PREM POV...

So what are you planning to do P'prem
Are you going to stay here while hurting yourself or just go back to your parents? cause they also need your presence there.
Yihwa asked me with a sad tone

I'm going to stay here for now...I want to fix my problem with Boun first. So if I'm going to leave at least we are both fine.
I said

Ok P' just call me again if you need something I'm sorry I gotta go now your friends are waiting for me.
I suddenly get confused because of what she said

Wait, my friends???
Why? what are you going to do?

It's a secret Hahahaha Bye P'prem!!!
Yihwa smiled at me while waving her hand.
what are they planning to do tss

I suddenly became bored so I just open my Instagram account but then I see Boun with Vixen again.
I no longer feel any pain because I'm also used to it. These past few days I often see them posting their sweet pictures. Yes, I'm mad but what can I do? Boun didn't even want to talk to me

I smirk and just hid my phone in my pocket again. I need to go back now it's getting late.
While I was walking I see some man selling bracelets, I don't know but I feel like I want to buy something like that but it's a couple bracelet and I don't even have a partner how poor haha