CHAPTER 19

PREM POV...

I am here now in the canteen while looking at something...I was still thinking about what happened yesterday, Except I was nervous because they might take Star away from me, I was also nervous because P'Boun might like that woman over me...

Aysh what am I thinking!!!it makes me crazy

I suddenly stopped at that thought when someone sits in front of me...
Hi Prem we miss you!!! Earth said while hugging me
Sammy and fluke are also here but they are just smiling at me and laughing

I miss you more as said as I hugged him back but then someone tapped my head so Earth and I suddenly separated from each other...

Ouch, P'Kao ...I looked at them they are all here except P'Boun ...
Yiee all the couples are here I'm jealous hahaha...I said in a joking tone

but then I was startled when someone puts his hand around my shoulder...
Why are you jealous of them??? I'm also here nong...
I suddenly got shy so I hid my face...

Sammy: Oyy  Prem is so cute!!! Hey did you have something on each other???

They look at us both strangely so I hold P'Boun's hand and run...We just gonna buy something Byee
they still shouting at us but we did not look back again...

We suddenly stopped when we found out that we were far from them now...I removed my grip on him and did not speak

BOUN POV...

Prem and I have been walking for a while now but he still did not talk to me...I was confuse did I do something ??

I grabbed his hand ...
Prem is there a problem??? I told you to be open to me all the time if there is right???

He let out a deep breath before to speak ...
nothing P', I'm just worried about Star hmmm...he gave me a weak smile

I patted his head...Don't worry she will be ok.. let's eat, don't think about it now ok??
He smiled, He runs to buy food, I was about to go with him when I suddenly received a message from someone...

~~~~~~~~~~
number: aww what a cute scene next time you will do that to me also ..

me: excuse me??? who are you???

number: I told you if I can't get my sister then. I will just get you .. Meet me on Thursday at ***** at about 10 am, I will give you a choice...If you don't come then I will just go to your condo..see yah!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~

I suddenly felt annoyed, how did she find out about my condo unit. I quickly hid my phone when Prem approached me.

Who are you talking to???

hmm, it's Dean haha...I said while rubbing my head

aww, he also sends me a message on my acc. He said that my competition will be on Thursday at about 10 am...I hope you will be there P' Boun I was really nervous hahaha...

I was suddenly stunned because of what he said
P'Boun are you ok??? he said while waving his hand on my face.
yeah yeah. I will be there nong don't worry

I hold his hand and started to walk again, I noticed that he feels shy so I smiled...he really makes me happy and calm...

PREM POV...

I arrived at my condo but I noticed that it was so quiet so I turned on the light but I saw Star lying and peacefully sleeping on the sofa...

I Carry her to our bedroom and caressed his hair...
I will truly adopt you. I promised...
I just kissed her forehead and go to the bathroom
I really need a shower right now...

~~MORNING~~

PREM POV...

I am here now at the swimming club with my teammates. I was going to practice because my competition is near...

I went to the locker to change but I noticed that P'Boun's phone was vibrating

I took his cellphone and looked at it
someone texted him but it is only a number, I tried to open his phone but I noticed that he changed his password...

I quickly put down his phone when he came out of the bathroom...
oh?your here??? just changed now we are going to practice..he smiled at me so I just give him a nod

Uhm P'Boun someone texted you he looks at me I noticed that he became pale...

did you look at it???
hmm no, you just changed your password hahaha...I fake a laugh on him cause I don't want it to be weird

oh, I just changed it the other night cause my cousin was playing on it haha...

then I will just take a shower I said to him and go to the bathroom but I became sad
Is he lying to me??

BOUN POV...

I was really annoyed because since Star's sister texted me the other day she never stopped...I also changed my password because I don't want Prem to see it, I don't want him to be hurt and I don't want us to fight just because of this.

~~~~~~
Hey, can we meet this night??? I can't wait on Thursday.
I just wait for you on *****after your class see yah!!!
~~~~~~

She texted me I guess I will just gonna meet her I want to clear all the things to her she really makes me mad...

~~~~~~~
BOUN POV.

Prem and I finished our practice quickly so I just take him to his condo first...

P'Boun my competition is on the other day please be there I really need you I'm really scared and nervous at the same time...

I kissed his forehead and nod at him. Of course, I will be there don't worry ok?? Go to your room now Star must be waiting for you. I will just gonna buy something

He gets out of my car and waved at me ...
good night P'

Goodnight I waved at him and mouthed the word I love you... I thought he is gonna be mad at me but he got back in the car and kissed me

Don't go anywhere now it's getting late ok??

I smiled and nodded at him
yes, nong...byeee...

PREM POV...

Star and I were eating when suddenly a message pops up on my phone...

I suddenly stopped eating and seemed to be crying...
Dada are you ok??? star said in confusion
Yes sweetie just continue to eat I will just fix something
she nods at me so I go to my room and lock it...

Can I really trust him??? Cause I don't really think so...

_____________________________________________
Hiii guys's thanks for reading!!!!
please rate and comment🥺
I'm sorry if I'm not that good at using English words
Luvlotsss💗💜💙