CHAPTER 10

BOUN POV...

I'm here now in my room thinking about the stupid thing I did to prem earlier in the pool ...

but there's a part of me that I'm happy and I did not regret when I kissed him...

because of what I did I couldn't help but smile at myself, I think I'm going crazy ...

I came back to myself when I heard someone playing guitar. I'm sure it's prem because I know what he's playing

After he sang that song to me when he confessed that day, I started to listen to it every day.

but when I listen to the song it seems like something is missing, for me it is better to listen when prem is singing
I mean his voice is so beautiful that's why.

I got up from lying down to go to his room and to listen to the song properly... I opened his room and I saw him sitting while strumming the guitar

I sat next to him but until now he did not notice me because he was thinking too deeply... I saw his tears ready to come out but he was holding them back

is it because of me?? I suddenly felt sorry for him and annoyed at myself because I did not know that I was hurting him.

when he finished his song he was about to cry when I suddenly clapped my hands... I did that because I didn't want to see him cry.. but I think I surprised him...

AAA WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE P'?? he shouted at me so I quickly covered his mouth

Nong don't be so loud, Dean will hear us! do you want him to shout at us again?? he shooked his head so I sat next to him.

I said what are you doing here P'?? he said in an annoying tone

I can't sleep, so can I sleep here??
thankyou nong
I said and lay down

But I did not say I agree so stand and leave my room P'boun!!!

He pushed me hard I was so annoyed so I just kissed him again. I can't stop myself when it comes to him the sweetness of his lips is so addicting...

at first, he was still fighting but later on, he responded to my kiss so I smiled...

PREM POV...

When we ran out of breathing he stopped kissing me and lay on my bed again.

Why did I kiss him back?? ...he hugged me tight, I could not move because of what he did so I just let him, then he suddenly speaks...

Don't ever ask me why did I kiss you, Prem.
because I also don't know why...

Let me know this first, but for now please don't stop me from following you...I don't know if I can live without you after this...

Let's sleep I'm really tired...

I don't know how I will react to what he said so I just slept with a smile on my face...

~~~MORNING~~~~

PREM POV...

I woke up feeling something caressing my back but I still do not open my eyes...

Why does my pillow seem to be moving? I sniffed it and it also smells different today...

I tightened my hug, even more, when someone spoke next to me.

are you enjoying this? if yes we can sleep together starting tonight.

to my great shock, I opened my eyes and quickly kicked the one next to me

shiaaaa nong!!! you always push me!do you enjoy hurting me all the time?!...he said in an irritating tone

Uhm maybe? but what the hell are you doing here P'??

Have you forgotten that I slept here so you are next to me now? you enjoyed hugging me and then you just push me ..are you insane??

to tell you P' i did not enjoy hugging you, I just really thought you were a pillow ...

Just get out P'! I will take a bath... I will eat later after I fix myself

do you need any help?

because of what he said I grabbed him by the neck I choked him and let him crawl in pain...

~~~~~~••

after I fix myself, I was about to go out when...

will you not invite me to go with you??

Shia! what are you doing, here again, P' ?? didn't I say you to get out

I already left nong I just came back again...
after he said those he grabbed my hand and pulled me

when we left I was surprised because all of our teammates were in front of us

POND: hey did you go out of the room together???
FIRST: did you do something inside?

out of embarrassment, I did not answer any of their questions.

I was about to pull my hand away from boun but then he tightened his grip even more.

so all of our teammates teased us...

~~~~~•

PREM POV...

After I ate I immediately left because I was confused by what boun was doing to me...

good thing I don't have a practice with boun today...

I went to the beach and sat down quietly...

because I don't have anything to do I just called star... I couldn't call her last night because of boun

,~~~~~~

hello dada I miss you...her voice is very sad

Don't worry sweetie I'll be home in just 3 days, I'll pick you up there is that ok?

it's ok for me I just really miss you so much...
dada??? can we go to the park when you came back?? can you cook my favorite food again??

I will do that all for my sweetie I promise ...and I will take you whenever you want ok??

yey, thanks, dada I'm excited to see you
dada, sister Sammy, and I will just play first ok ?? I will just call you again later hahaha bye bye dada I love you...

I love you more sweetie..just be careful
after I said those I just turn off my phone...because I also have a low percentage and it's gonna off.

BOUN POV...

It's already late but we can't still find prem.

we've been looking for him for a while because he suddenly disappeared...

I also can't call him because his phone is turned off...

I'm so worried about him, it's still raining so we had a hard time finding him

where did you go prem...

~~~~
Thanks for reading guys hope you like it
I'm sorry if I will hurt you a bit in the next chapters hihiii...
please rate and comment luvlotssss🥺❣