CHAPTER 36

PREM'S POV...

Alright got that shot!!! it's all for today, we will continue tomorrow. A cameraman from a distance said while waving his hand saying it's alright to go now and go back to our respective rooms. I was fixing my stuff when someone held my hand and shake it with his. I was stunned for a moment but I quickly get away from his grip.

Hey! I'm sorry if I did that. By the way, I'm Stanley you can call me Stan. I'm from another group. Uhmm do you want to have some coffee with me? Just want to have some small talk. Yeah know I'm just new here and I want to learn from you, your talent is just...wow...

Hey, it's..it's nice to meet you. Well, I want to but I'm tired already and I want to go back to my room now. Maybe next time but thanks, Stan...
I said but still, he wants me to go with him. Fck can someone save me from this creepy guy. I'm not saying it's Boun but yea maybe him? just, please...
From a distance, I saw Boun talking with a girl. The girl earlier...That girl again? I think she's Athena. I thought he wouldn't notice my stare at him but luckily he did. Thank God!

Slowly he waves his hand at the girl and goes in my direction. I owe him this one. Even though I'm still mad at him but right now I need his help.

Hey! what's going on here? I heard that you guys want to have some coffee together? Well, Mr. Stanley, I'm so sorry but I think my partner wants to go back to our room. Maybe the other day? I just don't want him to get tired, Star will kill me if she knows that I'm not taking care of her dad.
I'm stunned, how did he hear that. His ears are not even that big. I was looking at Boun but he was just looking at Stanley's face with a serious gaze.

Wait...so he has kids?

Yea? got a problem with that?
Anyways we're going now...
Unexpectedly, Boun snatches my hands and pulls me towards our room. I'm not saying a word and he was also quite while we were walking. When Stanley was out of our gaze he let go of my hand not minding if I'm still on his side or not.

BOUN'S POV...

I let go of his hand not because I wanted to. But because I don't want him to feel that I'm just using that drama earlier just to have contact with him. To be honest I'm happy that finally, I can hold his soft hands again. I want to smile and shout but I can't. I don't want them to think that I'm crazy.

Also, I never thought that he would ask for some help from me earlier. Luckily I entirely heard what are they talking about. Maybe Stanley was gay. I have a bad feeling about him. But he can't take away Prem from me. I will not let him do that.

Boun...
I stopped when Prem holds my shirt like a kid and roll his eyes like a baby. Maybe he thinks that I didn't notice but I did. Years passed and still, he has that attitude. Such a cutie huh.

Thanks by the way...

It's alright... No need to say thank you but I'm the one who needs to say sorry because of what I did last night. I should've watched my mouth before spouting nonsense questions about you and your personal life. You're right... It's not my business anymore. I'm so sorry again Prem I hope you'll forgive me...
No one wants to break the silence before I said those words. It's always happening between the both of us. Why still does this feels new for me.

It's alright. And if I say some harsh words I'm sorry too. Let's just forget that and thank you again for helping me with that guy. He's such a creep.

Maybe he likes you and he wants to get your attention that's why... You guys didn't even suit each other.
I want to say those words but of course, I can't. What am I? a crazy man?

No worries... On the other hand, I can't blame him for taking a risk to talk to you. Your looks are mesmerizing, don't you notice that everyone in the hall was looking at you while you're giving that cold look in every photo they take? Your walk and acts are perfect.
I take a peek at Prem's face and I notice a slight curve in his lips while shaking his head. He's smiling...