CHAPTER 11

PREM POV...

I'm in front of the resort now I just came back because I fell asleep earlier and when I woke up it's raining so I couldn't leave right away...

I was soaking wet from the rain so P'Dean immediately sent me to my room to change.

I was about to open the door when boun suddenly came out of his room...
he stared at me and grabbed my hand.

Where did you go?? we've been looking for you but we cannot find you..you made me worried prem...
Why did you suddenly leave?? I can accompany you if you are going somewhere just don't get lost again...

I did not speak a word I wonder why he was so worried about me...

are you avoiding me Nong? I'm sorry if I offend you but please do not think that I am doing it for no reason.
he said

I don't know if it's true but I can see in his eyes that he is sincere...

He pulled me closer to him and hugged me...
please don't make me worry about you again nong

I pushed him slightly....P' im wet you might get...
I could not continue what I'm going to say when he spoke

I don't care ...I want to hug you that's it ..don't stop me from what I want to do prem ...he suddenly faced me and smiled at me...

change your clothes now so you don't get sick...he ruffled my hair and kissed my forehead

I was surprised but then I suddenly sneezed so I looked at him

just stay here..I'm going to buy medicine before it might get worse...

~~~

PREM POV...

I'm here now at the toilet I already change my clothes but I'm still brushing my teeth...

I suddenly think of boun, he acts so sweet towards me but it's kinda weird at the same time because I'm not used to it...

after I brushed my teeth I just go straight to my bed because my head hurts, I think I'm going to get sick...

then I remember I haven't eaten yet, I want to stand but I cannot move my body and I am freezing in the cold so I just sleep with my blanket covering my whole body...

BOUN POV...

When I bought medicine, I also bought something for prem to eat when I accidentally met dean ...

How's prem??..

I think he will going to have sick so I bought him medicine and food.

I think just cancel your practice tomorrow and the other day or until we came back ... I know that the competition will be in another week but we know that he is good at the swimming...let's not just force his body

I nodded at him and go straight to Prem's room...

~~ROOM~~

BOUN POV...

When I entered Prem's room I saw him sleeping so I arranged what he would eat and drink before I woke him up...

When I finished everything he needed I sat next to him to wake him up...

Nong wake up ... I buy you food ...just eat and drink your medicine before you go to sleep again...

he woke up and looked at me I tapped his forehead because he looks so pale.. shia.

Nong you have a high fever, just sit there and I'll just bring it here...When I returned, I fed him and gave him medicine...I'm glad that he is not difficult to take care of, I thought he would be angry at me again

After that, I arranged everything he used and watched him sleep I noticed that he is freezing in cold, I was about to touch him when he spoke.

P'?why did you suddenly take care of me??
why did your treatment for me suddenly change?
are you just playing with me? if yes, please ...just stop I don't need your kindness

he looked at me deeply and I see the sadness in his gaze

The truth is I also do not know prem, but I assure you that I do not play with your feelings, everything I did for you is true...Just give me some time to think and realize what it is prem but when I found I hope that you are still there waiting...

he did not speak a word he just listened and looked at me while saying those words...

P'Boun ??

hmmm?

I'm sleepy but it so cold.. can I hug you while sleeping?

I smiled ... I lay down beside him I wrapped my arms around his body and caressed his back...

later on, I heard a soft snore...
he is already asleep so I kissed his forehead, I smiled and go to sleep too...

you do not have to wait Nong...I think I already know...

~~~MORNING~~~~

PREM POV...

I woke up feeling something that is hugging me so I turned my body to face it then I saw P'boun's face

He is still sleeping until now...I don't know but even though he is still asleep, he is still handsome ...I think he is the man who never experienced any ugliness
I'm jealous...

I smiled when I remembered what he said to me last night I do not know what he means by that and I do not want to assume things but I cannot stop my self to be happy

I was surprised when he hugged me even tighter and spoke...

good morning Nong,  I'm glad you did not push me just like yesterday. I suddenly laughed I looked at him, his eyes are looking at me directly then he touched my forehead

are you feeling better now?? Dean said you don't have to practice anymore so don't force your body too much...
there are only 3 days left before we go back so let's enjoy it for a while...

I nodded at him and get up...

P' I'm hungry...

BOUN POV...

I suddenly laugh because of his reaction, why he is so cute, I just want to keep him in my pocket so he can't get out

I was about to leave to get something to eat when star suddenly called, he was about to answer but then I quickly snatched his phone from him like the last time I did...

~~~~~~

STAR: HELLOWWWW DADA GOOD...

Hey! your voice is so loud! did you swallow a microphone? I'm not your dada

STAR: yeah I know that your not P' and you will never be my dada...
Did you steal my dada's cellphone again?? oh common P'!! last time you did that also so we couldn't continue talk properly...are you taking me away from my dada?? I miss him let me talk to him first, please P'...
and she acts like she was crying...

hey don't be so dramatic kid I did not steal your dada's phone he is here beside me and we slept together...

was about to continue what I'm going to say when prem snatched the phone away from me and talk to star...I just let them talk so I just get something to eat...

~~~~~~

THANKS FOR READINGGG!!!!
please rate and comment guys!!!
love you all much🤗❣