CHAPTER 33

PREM POV...

DADDDDD!!!
Sky is crying!!! What did I do wrong??? I'm getting pissed, I mean I want to be mad at him but he is so cute and I can't even do that!!!

I shake my head and carried Sky
Shhh, Dad is here stop crying now ok?
I caressed his back until he fell asleep in my arms so I put him in his room already.

If you are wondering who is Sky
Sky is my son, I have a beautiful wife now,
Nah just kidding
Sky is my sister's baby, so he is my nephew
We are here in America for about a year now because my sister took us here, but we are going back to Thailand tomorrow,

Dad, I am going to transfer right?
Can we take Sky with us when we get home?

I smiled at Star and pat her head
-Of course sweetie, I will take him with us because we can't leave him here.
I make a promise to your sister Jane that we are going to take care of his son no matter what and I'm going to fulfill that promise as much as I can.

Star suddenly smiled and hug me
after she goes to Sky's room

If you are also wondering where is my sister, My sister already dies after she gave birth to Sky,
After that incident happened we could not find her husband, he ran away because he did not want to take care of my sister's child, their Son to be exact.
Until now we are finding him because it's his responsibility to take care of his son,
I cried a lot after that thing happened because it is only a month now, but I need to be strong. I have two babies now haha and I will take care of them.

I was about to go to the shower when my phone suddenly vibrates.
-------------------------------
ME: Hello?

: WAHHH P'PREM!!!

ME: Who is this???

: Tsk it's me, your handsome best friend YIHWA!!!

ME: Tss what do you want again?

YIHWA: I know that you are going back here tomorrow

ME: Did you hire a private investigator or what?

YIHWA: Tss if course no! Why would I waste my time to hire a private investigator just for you? I'm just happy and excited to see you guys again. I can't wait!!!
I also want you to meet my girlfriend P'!!!

ME: Alright alright, I'm just going to call you tomorrow okay? I'm gonna take a shower now bye, I can't wait to meet your girlfriend. I am sure she is nice

YIHWA: Thank you P'!!!!! Byeeee have a nice day
------------------------------------

STAR POV...

I am here in my room now when I suddenly think about stalking my Dad's ex-boyfriend.
Ugly P'... What is his name again...
I am thinking about his name when I suddenly remember it so I search his name on my Instagram account.

He also became successful now.
He is not that ugly now, maybe a little ugly, but he still "UGLY" because he made my Dada cry hmp!
I was about to turn off my phone when I suddenly saw my 3 sister's account.

Sister Sammy became so beautiful, She's already beautiful but became more beautiful, Also sister fluke and sister Earth. I'm happy because I think they will have their happy ending but what about my dad?
I became sad but my door suddenly open so I hid my phone

Why are you frowning like that? Do you have a problem? Do you already have a boyfriend? Did I tell you that no boyfriend's right?

Dad, I don't have a boyfriend hahaha
I am just stalking someone and suddenly became sad. Don't worry I will not have a boyfriend until I became successful. I will pay for all of your hardships just to take care of me. And someday I'll be the one who's gonna take care of you.