Meet the family: Ch.8

Thanksgiving

A day filled with telling everyone how grateful and thankful you are for everyone in your life. A day spent with your parents and siblings and family in the hopes of a family dinner with no awkward conversation or any fighting across the table. At least that's what Blaine thought of when he thought of thanksgiving. His thanksgiving usually involved his Aunt from his father's side and his mother to argue and fight over the dinner table too which Cooper and  himself have to resolve because his father leaves the table.

Blaine sighed, looking at himself in the mirror for the sixth time. He had every tie imaginable on his bed, over twenty-five ties. For all different occasions.

"The blue one."

"What?" Blaine frowned turning to face his best friend.

"The blue one, it looks the best on you." Santana smiled nodding. "Now we don't want too be late so hurry up please. We need to leave in five if we don't want too be late."

Blaine nodded. He really did not want too be late. Especially since he was meeting Kurt's dads tonight. He knew him and Kurt weren't dating so it really wasn't a big deal but still, he could not mess this up before anything even got started.

"Blaine!! Hurry up! The taxi is here!"

Blaine grabbed ahold of his jacket and keys and hurried out front door and into the taxi following behind Santana. Blaine told the taxi driver the directions and they were off.

Santana was dressed in a skirt and a nice blouse top. He was impressed, he never saw her dressed up in anything but her leggings and jackets. Her hair was tied back into a half up half down hairstyle, and it looked good on her.

Santana turned to look at Blaine rolling her eyes. "Look I may be an ass sometimes but I know this means a lot to you or whatever."

Blaine laughed. She was really bad at showing much emotions besides being sassy and moody. "Thanks! You look nice."

Santana shook her head before she was back to looking out the window.

Knock Knock Knock

"Rachel! Get the door please!" Kurt called out from the kitchen. Rachel huffed heading towards the door.

"Who is it?"

"Blaine and Santana!"

Rachel whipped the door open smiling wide. "Blaine!!" Rachel grabbed ahold of the boy and pulled him into a hug before she remembered Santana standing there. "Santana! I'm Rachel, it's nice too meet you!" She held her hand out.

Santana took it with a smile shaking it. "Hi, Santana as you already know!"

"Well please, please come in!" She stepped aside allowing the guests to walk in. Rachel took Blaine and Santana's jacket hanging them up in the closet while they took there shoes off.

Kurt came walking out from the kitchen smiling. "Hey!" Blaine looked up with a smile.

"Hey!" Blaine replied, looking over at the spot Isabelle suddenly appeared from with a surprised look.

"Mr Anderson?"

"I invited them to thanksgiving!" Kurt said turning to face her sister, whom just nodded and smiled excitedly.

"Come on follow me, I'll show you too the living room!"

Santana stayed back looking between Rachel and Kurt. She definitely figured out why Blaine was so enraptured by Kurt. He was pretty beautiful. "Did you need any help in the kitchen preparing?"